About Benaroya Reseach Institute at Virginia Mason:
Type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus. These are a just a few of more than 80 autoimmune diseases that affect one in 20 Americans and cost an estimated $20 billion a year in medical care.
While many autoimmune diseases are little known, they all have a common cause: The immune system - which is designed to protect the body against infection - attacks the body's healthy tissue instead.
Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason (BRI), located in Seattle, Washington, is a worldwide leader in autoimmune disease research. BRI's teams of world-renowned scientists work every day to develop therapies to reverse the effects of autoimmune diseases - and to eliminate them altogether.
Today, these scientists are making great headway in unlocking the mysteries of the immune system and solving the puzzle of autoimmune diseases.
Please click here to learn more about the charities supported by the Boeing Classic.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|