The Woodlands, Texas
Golfers Against Cancer was established in Kingwood, Texas, by a group of golfers wishing to help friends and family members diagnosed with the disease. Its money and fundraising efforts fuel the work of researchers dedicated to finding a cure.
Beneficiaries of the funds are selected on the basis of the most promising cancer research to expedite a cure, with all donated funds going directly to cancer research. Preference is given to research causes that use medical peer review to determine ongoing funding and to monitor progress.
The tournament is also a partner with the Houston affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|