The Woodlands, Texas
Golfers Against Cancer was established in Kingwood, Texas, by a group of golfers wishing to help friends and family members diagnosed with the disease. Its money and fundraising efforts fuel the work of researchers dedicated to finding a cure.
Beneficiaries of the funds are selected on the basis of the most promising cancer research to expedite a cure, with all donated funds going directly to cancer research. Preference is given to research causes that use medical peer review to determine ongoing funding and to monitor progress.
The tournament is also a partner with the Houston affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|