The Woodlands, Texas
Golfers Against Cancer was established in Kingwood, Texas, by a group of golfers wishing to help friends and family members diagnosed with the disease. Its money and fundraising efforts fuel the work of researchers dedicated to finding a cure.
Beneficiaries of the funds are selected on the basis of the most promising cancer research to expedite a cure, with all donated funds going directly to cancer research. Preference is given to research causes that use medical peer review to determine ongoing funding and to monitor progress.
The tournament is also a partner with the Houston affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Insperity Championship to donate $1 million to The First Tee of Greater Houston 09/13/2013
- Special needs children benefit from golf program at the Insperity Championship 05/01/2013
- Fuzzy’s Pro-Am Partner Ecstatic with Golden Opportunity at Insperity Championship 05/03/2012
- Champions Tour Professionals Deliver Lifetime of Memories for 36 Texas Junior Golfers 05/02/2012
- Insperity Chari-Tee Slide Show 10/07/2011
- Insperity Chari-Tee 10/07/2011
- All Bets Are On 06/01/2011
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|