Regions Tradition at Shoal Creek
The Children’s Hospital of Alabama is the primary beneficiary of charitable contributions generated by the Regions Tradition, encouraging greater community support and participation.
“Children’s Hospital of Alabama is grateful to Regions and The Champions Tour for designating Children's Hospital as the primary charity of the Regions Tradition. Bringing the Regions Tradition to the Birmingham area underscores Regions’ commitment to communities throughout Alabama and it will magnify the impact Children's Hospital will make on the lives of children and families throughout our state,” said Mike Warren, President and CEO of Children's Health System of Alabama and Children's Hospital.
BIRDIES FOR CHARITY
Charity begins on the golf course at the Regions Tradition. You have the opportunity to make a charity or a school a big winner by making a donation to the Birdies for Charity Program. Any 501(c)3 is encouraged to participate, and will receive every single penny of the donations generated! Additionally, you have the chance to win great prizes when you pitch in to help the soliciting charity!
- Celebrities come out in support of Children’s of Alabama during Regions Tradition 06/13/2013
- Regions Tradition names Rick Alvis Volunteer of the Year 06/03/2013
- Regions Tradition and Birdies for Charity raise more than $320,000 for Alabama charities 11/14/2012
- Alabama High School Student Offers Inspiration at the Regions Tradition 06/07/2012
- Regions Tradition Donates to Alabama charities 01/05/2012
- Children’s of Alabama named 2011 Champions Tour Charity of the Year 12/15/2011
- Regions Tradition earns prestigious President’s Award 12/12/2011
- Champions Tour and Regions Tradition assist tornado relief efforts 05/08/2011
- Oh, Snap! 05/08/2011
- All Dressed Up with a Definite Place to Go 05/17/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|