The Children’s Hospital of Alabama is the primary beneficiary of charitable contributions generated by the Regions Tradition, encouraging greater community support and participation.
“Children’s Hospital of Alabama is grateful to Regions and The Champions Tour for designating Children's Hospital as the primary charity of the Regions Tradition. Bringing the Regions Tradition to the Birmingham area underscores Regions’ commitment to communities throughout Alabama and it will magnify the impact Children's Hospital will make on the lives of children and families throughout our state,” said Mike Warren, President and CEO of Children's Health System of Alabama and Children's Hospital.
BIRDIES FOR CHARITY
Charity begins on the golf course at the Regions Tradition. You have the opportunity to make a charity or a school a big winner by making a donation to the Birdies for Charity Program. Any 501(c)3 is encouraged to participate, and will receive every single penny of the donations generated! Additionally, you have the chance to win great prizes when you pitch in to help the soliciting charity. Please click here to learn more about the Birdies for Charity program.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|