Boca Raton, Florida
About Boca Raton Regional Hospital – Advancing the Boundaries of Medicine.
Born out of community need in 1967, Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an advanced tertiary medical center (www.brrh.com) with 400 beds and more than 700 primary and specialty physicians on staff. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, women’s health and emergency medicine, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. The Hospital is a Joint Commission Designated Primary Stroke Center.
The Allianz Championship also supports:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Broward County Sports Hall of Fame
- American Cancer Society
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Just World International
- George Snow Scholarship Fund
- Palm Beach Garden Police Explores
- Florida Marlins Foundation
- The First Tee of the Palm Beaches
- Habitat for Humanities of South Palm Beach County
- Boys & Girls Club of Broward County
- Take Stock in Children
- 4 KIDS of South Florida
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- 4 Children's S.A.K.E.
- Boca Raton Police Athletic League
- Boca Helping Hands
- Autism Society of Broward
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|