Boca Raton, Florida
For almost half a century, philanthropy has been an integral component of Boca Raton's Community Hospital's success. Today, community support is more important than ever. Serving the community since 1967, Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an advanced tertiary medical center (www.brrh.com) with 400 beds and more than 700 primary and specialty physicians on staff. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, women’s health and emergency medicine, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. The Hospital is a Joint Commission Designated Primary Stroke Center.
Allianz championship also supports:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Broward County Sports Hall of Fame
- American Cancer Society
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Just World International
- George Snow Scholarship Fund
- Palm Beach Garden Police Explores
- Florida Marlins Foundation
- The First Tee of the Palm Beaches
- Habitat for Humanities of South Palm Beach County
- Boys & Girls Club of Broward County
- Take Stock in Children
- 4 KIDS of South Florida
- Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- 4 Children's S.A.K.E
- Boca Raton Police Athletic League
- Boca Helping Hands
- Autism Society of Broward
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|