The Presidents Cup
Songdo IBD, South Korea
The 2013 Presidents Cup raised a record-setting $5 million to be distributed to charitable causes around the world. Since the inception of The Presidents Cup in 1994, more than $32 million has been raised for charity from event proceeds. Over the past 20 years, The Presidents Cup has impacted more than 450 charities in 15 countries worldwide and 35 states in the U.S.
The Presidents Cup is a unique golf event in that there is no purse or prize money. Players are not paid for their participation; instead, each player, captain and captain’s assistant allocates an equal portion of the funds generated to charities of his choice. In 2013, that portion was $150,000 per participant.
The Presidents Cup 2015 will be held at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea in Songdo IBD, Incheon City, South Korea, October 6-11.
- Thanks Woody!
- Thanks Nick!
- Thanks Tiger!
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR players recognized by President Obama for commitment to giving back 07/01/2014
- Marc Leishman donates $7,000 to We Promise Foundation 05/13/2014
- The Presidents Cup announces record charitable amount of $5 million-plus 03/04/2014
- VIDEO: Charities benefit from Presidents Cup 10/07/2013
- Presidents Cup Gift Benefits DeBordieu Tournament in South Carolina 06/11/2012
- The Presidents Cup 2011 generates record charitable donation of $4.5 million 04/11/2012
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|