The Presidents Cup
Songdo IBD, South Korea
The 2013 Presidents Cup raised a record-setting $5 million to be distributed to charitable causes around the world. Since the inception of The Presidents Cup in 1994, more than $32 million has been raised for charity from event proceeds. Over the past 20 years, The Presidents Cup has impacted more than 450 charities in 15 countries worldwide and 35 states in the U.S.
The Presidents Cup is a unique golf event in that there is no purse or prize money. Players are not paid for their participation; instead, each player, captain and captain’s assistant allocates an equal portion of the funds generated to charities of his choice. In 2013, that portion was $150,000 per participant.
The Presidents Cup 2015 will be held at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea in Songdo IBD, Incheon City, South Korea, October 6-11.
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|