The Presidents Cup
Songdo IBD, South Korea
The 2013 Presidents Cup raised a record-setting $5 million to be distributed to charitable causes around the world. Since the inception of The Presidents Cup in 1994, more than $32 million has been raised for charity from event proceeds. Over the past 20 years, The Presidents Cup has impacted more than 450 charities in 15 countries worldwide and 35 states in the U.S.
The Presidents Cup is a unique golf event in that there is no purse or prize money. Players are not paid for their participation; instead, each player, captain and captain’s assistant allocates an equal portion of the funds generated to charities of his choice. In 2013, that portion was $150,000 per participant.
The Presidents Cup 2015 will be held at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea in Songdo IBD, Incheon City, South Korea, October 6-11.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|