Wells Fargo Championship
Charlotte, North Carolina
As in previous years, the majority of the proceeds from the Wells Fargo Championship will benefit Teach For America.
This year, the funds will specifically support Teach For America’s efforts in Charlotte. Teach For America is the national corps of outstanding recent college graduates and professionals who commit to teach for two years in urban and rural public schools and become lifelong leaders in expanding educational opportunity. In the 2011-2012 school year, 5,800 corps members are teaching in 46 regions across the country while 824 Teach For America alumni continue working from inside and outside the field of education for the fundamental changes necessary to ensure educational excellence and equity. Since 2004, Teach For America has placed and trained more than 3,200 talented individuals to teach in urban and rural public schools across North Carolina. Currently in Charlotte, 230 corps members are teaching over 13,000 students in 40 public schools.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|