Wells Fargo Championship
Charlotte, North Carolina
As in previous years, the majority of the proceeds from the Wells Fargo Championship will benefit Teach For America.
This year, the funds will specifically support Teach For America’s efforts in Charlotte. Teach For America is the national corps of outstanding recent college graduates and professionals who commit to teach for two years in urban and rural public schools and become lifelong leaders in expanding educational opportunity. In the 2011-2012 school year, 5,800 corps members are teaching in 46 regions across the country while 824 Teach For America alumni continue working from inside and outside the field of education for the fundamental changes necessary to ensure educational excellence and equity. Since 2004, Teach For America has placed and trained more than 3,200 talented individuals to teach in urban and rural public schools across North Carolina. Currently in Charlotte, 230 corps members are teaching over 13,000 students in 40 public schools.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Texas native Ryan Palmer gets kids into the swing of things at DEAN & DELUCA Invitational
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- The Barclays Video Diary
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|