World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
WGC-Cadillac Championship names United Way of Miami-Dade as Official Charity
The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship pledged $2.5 million over the next 10 years to United Way of Miami-Dade, making the organization the official primary charity of the Cadillac Championship, beginning in 2015. Tournament officials also announced that nearly $1 million was generated for South Florida charities as a result of the 2014 event.
TICKETS Fore CHARITY (TFC) is a unique fundraising initiative designed to raise funds for local non-profit organizations in communities where PGA TOUR events are held. The WGC-Cadillac Championship is providing non-profit organizations with the opportunity to promote the sale tournament tickets to benefit their organization. 100% of the net proceeds from the ticket sales go to charity. One-hundred percent of the net proceeds will benefit the selling organization!
This is an incredible opportunity to strengthen the support within your organization. Fans can experience the best professional golf, while positively impacting the lives of those in South Florida. Best of all, there is absolutely no costs to your organization.
Please log on to www.buytfc.com for more information
Make-A-Wish Southern Florida & The Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward
The Cadillac Championship also benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Broward County.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|