In 2014 the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, the nonprofit that oversees the annual Barracuda Championship PGA TOUR event, was able to give back nearly $180,000 to area charities. This brought the total charitable giving to-date by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation to over $3 million. We thank the charity partners we work with, as well as the many sponsors, volunteers and additional supporters that have allowed us to continue to give back to deserving nonprofits in the community.
The mission of the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a not-for-profit Nevada corporation, is to conduct a PGA TOUR sanctioned professional golf tournament that will:
- Contribute positively to the quality of life in our community
- Provide growing annual financial contributions to charity
- Promote volunteerism
- Provide a positive economic impact to the community
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|