In 2014 the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, the nonprofit that oversees the annual Barracuda Championship PGA TOUR event, was able to give back nearly $180,000 to area charities. This brought the total charitable giving to-date by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation to over $3 million. We thank the charity partners we work with, as well as the many sponsors, volunteers and additional supporters that have allowed us to continue to give back to deserving nonprofits in the community.
The mission of the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a not-for-profit Nevada corporation, is to conduct a PGA TOUR sanctioned professional golf tournament that will:
- Contribute positively to the quality of life in our community
- Provide growing annual financial contributions to charity
- Promote volunteerism
- Provide a positive economic impact to the community
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|