The Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation has been able to grow its charitable giving to a total of $2.85 million since its inception in 1999. Calculations of charitable giving in 2013 totaled over $350,000 alone. The Foundation intention is to give back even more to local nonprofits and the Washoe County School District through its two donation programs, U.S. Bank's Chip in For Schools and the Charity Challenge, based on a birdie-counting pledge system.
The Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation was also proud to bring back the variety of military activities that occur on-site at the Reno-Tahoe Open through the Salute our Troops program.
To learn more about the Barracuda Championship's charitable endeavors, please click here.
- Beem pledges support in memory of eight-year-old boy killed by baseball 07/30/2013
- The Children’s Cabinet named PGA TOUR Charity of the Year 12/07/2012
- Reno-Tahoe Open donates $221,000 to charity following 2012 event 10/29/2012
- Swing for Autism 08/02/2011
- Sierra Golf: Reno-Tahoe Open Donations Surpass $2 million 08/19/2010
- The First Tee Junior Reporters Cover the Reno-Tahoe Open 08/03/2010
- Finding A Way to Support the Military 07/27/2010
- Reno-Tahoe Open's Noodle This! Raises More Than $28,000 06/15/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|