TOUR Championship presented by Coca-Cola
The 2012 TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola made contributions totaling more than $2.35 million to charities, which primarily benefit the East Lake Foundation and The First Tee. Since 1998, the TOUR Championship has donated more than $15 million to charity, both locally and nationwide. With your support we can make an even greater impact on the Atlanta community. Make sure you become a part of golf history in the making.
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|