Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
Las Vegas, Nevada
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a one-of-a-kind international healthcare system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing pediatric specialty care, innovative medical research and outstanding teaching programs. Children up to age 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lips and palates are eligible for care and receive all services at no charge--regardless of financial need. The Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission to active-duty military personnel and their families with valid identification.Shriners Hospitals for Children is changing lives every day through innovative pediatric specialty care, world-class research and outstanding medical education. The 22 facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico provide advanced care for children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate. For more information, visit www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org.
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and relies on the generosity of donors. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Shriners Hospitals for Children gives back to the local Las Vegas community by not only hosting the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open each fall, but also by creating programming throughout the week that benefits numerous local charities, such as The First Tee of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas Golf Hall of Fame, Goodie Two Shoes Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Blessings in a Backpack, the Clark County School District, and many others. In 2012 over $250,000 in funds and services were provided from on-site tournament hosted events during the week.
- VIDEO: Shriners patient R.J. Wren plays alongside TOUR pros in Vegas 10/27/2014
- PGA TOUR Wives, Goodie Two Shoes Foundation bring new kicks to 400 Las Vegas students 10/17/2013
- VIDEO: Meet the 2013 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open patient ambassadors 10/14/2013
- Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open and Shift4 Corporation announce local celebrity judges for Who’s Your Hero? campaign 08/01/2012
- Shift4 Corporation Announces Birdies4Shriners Fundraising Campaign Featuring Ryan Moore 03/21/2012
- Nice Shoes! 09/30/2011
- A Year Later 09/28/2011
- Timberlake Recognized with Big Help Award 03/31/2011
- Tickets for Charity Champions 11/11/2010
- Shriners' Care Knows No Bounds 10/25/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|