Valero Texas Open
San Antonio, Texas
The Valero Energy Foundation has created a wonderful recipe for fund-raising success. Start with a commitment to giving back to the communities where Valero does business, sprinkle in a relationship with Valero business partners who share this commitment, mix these two ingredients with the excitement surrounding the PGA TOUR’s Valero Texas Open and the result is an instant classic.
In 2012, the Valero Texas Open and Benefit for Children Golf Classic together raised $9 million for children’s charities – matching the record total set by last year’s event. Through its history, the Texas Open has raised $76 million for charities – $71.5 million of that since 2002, when Valero became the tournament’s title sponsor.
Additionally, The Valero Texas Open honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission to active-duty military personnel and one guest with valid identification. Once on site, troops can enjoy a military pavilion and a Wounded Warrior Pavilion.
- Valero Texas Open, TPC San Antonio Help Patient Realize Dream
- Nine Million: It's a Big Number 04/19/2012
- Valero Texas Open Raises Record $9 Million for Charity 04/14/2011
- Valero Donations Spark Cheers 09/17/2010
- Operation Literacy 05/31/2010
- Valero Benefits Children's Charities 05/19/2010
- Valero Continues to Make a Difference 05/13/2010
- PGA TOUR Announces 2009 Charity Total 01/25/2010
Northside Golf Progam
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|