The Travelers Championship is proud to support the PGA TOUR's tradition of giving back by donating 100 percent of net proceeds to charity as well as generating funds for more than 100 nonprofit organizations throughout the region. The tournament has contributed more than $32 million to the community since its inception in 1952.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|