The Travelers Championship has a rich history of supporting the community and donates 100 percent of its net proceeds to charity, generating $33 million since its inception in 1952. In addition to funds produced during tournament week, the Travelers Championship offers several programs throughout the year, including Birdies for Charity and Chip in for Charity to increase its support of organizations that help those in need.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Texas native Ryan Palmer gets kids into the swing of things at DEAN & DELUCA Invitational
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- The Barclays Video Diary
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|