Greensboro, North Carolina
The Wyndham Championship supports Wyndham Worldwide’s mission to enrich the lives of disadvantaged children in the communities where we live, work and play.
Coordinated by the company’s Wishes by Wyndham philanthropic program, the Wyndham Championship locally supports three signature charities throughout the Piedmont Triad area in North Carolina: the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps, Christel House International and the Starlight Children’s Foundation™.
The Wyndham Championship also honors America’s heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|