Greensboro, North Carolina
The Wyndham Championship supports Wyndham Worldwide’s mission to enrich the lives of disadvantaged children in the communities where we live, work and play.
Coordinated by the company’s Wishes by Wyndham philanthropic program, the Wyndham Championship locally supports three signature charities throughout the Piedmont Triad area in North Carolina: the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps, Christel House International and the Starlight Children’s Foundation™.
The Wyndham Championship also honors America’s heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|