Greensboro, North Carolina
The Wyndham Championship supports Wyndham Worldwide’s mission to enrich the lives of disadvantaged children in the communities where we live, work and play.
Coordinated by the company’s Wishes by Wyndham philanthropic program, the Wyndham Championship locally supports three signature charities throughout the Piedmont Triad area in North Carolina: the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps, Christel House International and the Starlight Children’s Foundation™.
The Wyndham Championship also honors America’s heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification.
- Hope Lodge wins $100,000 through Wyndham "Charity Of Choice" campaign 08/21/2013
- Wyndham Championship supports community with week of charitable activities 08/14/2013
- Wyndham Championship's "Charity of Choice" finalists announced 08/06/2013
- Wyndham Championship's "Charity of Choice" campaign to donate $100,000 to fan-voted cause 07/25/2013
- Remembering the Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting victims at the Wyndham Championship 08/17/2012
- Arjun Atwal to donate and raise awareness for the Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting victims at Wyndham Championship 08/16/2012
- Wyndham Worldwide, PGA TOUR Wives sponsor Vacation Day at Brenner Children's Hospital 08/16/2012
- Giving Rooms a Whole New Look 08/19/2011
- Checking in for Charity at the Wyndham Championship 08/18/2011
- Matteson, Thatcher Put Smiles on Kids' Faces 08/17/2011
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|