The Honda Classic
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
The Honda Classic's true mission is giving back to the children of the Palm Beach-area communities. Through primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation (NCHCF), the tournament is able to provide support for the early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. Contributions made through tournament grants also help fund programs and research projects aimed to help improve pediatric health care.
The Honda Classic also honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification and provides free on-site exposure to local charities through the Birdies for Children program.
In 2013, The Honda Classic was able to give $2.13 million to 125 deserving 501(c)3 organizations.
- PGA TOUR players visit local schools while in town for The Honda Classic 02/27/2014
- Autistic children benefit from golf clinic at The Honda Classic 02/26/2014
- Honda Classic charitable giving surges to $2.13 million 05/29/2013
- Wounded service members enjoy a unique Caddy For A Cure experience during the Honda Classic 02/27/2013
- Remote Control Commotion 02/29/2012
- VIDEO: The Honda Classic: Charity Dollars at Work 02/28/2012
- A Taste of PGA TOUR Life 03/02/2011
- Honda's Drive for Haitian Earthquake Relief 03/22/2010
- Monday Pause, Good Cause 03/15/2010
- Liezl Els Committed to Autism Awareness 03/11/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|