The Honda Classic
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
The Honda Classic's true mission is giving back to the children of the Palm Beach-area communities. Through primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation (NCHCF), the tournament is able to provide support for the early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. Contributions made through tournament grants also help fund programs and research projects aimed to help improve pediatric health care.
The Honda Classic also honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification and provides free on-site exposure to local charities through the Birdies for Children program.
In 2014, The Honda Classic was able to give $2.55 million to 136 deserving 501(c)3 organizations.
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|