The Honda Classic
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
The Honda Classic's true mission is giving back to the children of the Palm Beach-area communities. Through primary beneficiary Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation (NCHCF), the tournament is able to provide support for the early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of childhood diseases and disorders. Contributions made through tournament grants also help fund programs and research projects aimed to help improve pediatric health care.
The Honda Classic also honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission to active military personnel and family with valid identification and provides free on-site exposure to local charities through the Birdies for Children program.
In 2014, The Honda Classic was able to give $2.55 million to 136 deserving 501(c)3 organizations.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|