Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard
The Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard is very proud to support Arnold Palmer Medical Center, which includes Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Caring for Central Florida families since 1989, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, together with and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies forms Arnold Palmer Medical Center - the largest facility dedicated to children and women in the United States. The two highly specialized hospitals are connected through a two-story connector bridge, allowing easy transport of patients to medical services and efficient sharing of resources between the physicians and clinical staff that provide services to women, babies, and children. This integrated model allows for the optimal delivery of care providing the best outcomes for mothers and children. Newborns and premature babies at Winnie Palmer Hospital benefit from access to an array of sub-specialized physicians at Arnold Palmer Hospital, which is nationally recognized for a number of sub-specialty pediatric programs, including cardiology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, cancer and blood disorders and a neuro-oncology program.
To make a contribution directly, please click here.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|