Sony Open in Hawaii
Friends of Hawaii Charities, the charity sponsor of the Sony Open in Hawaii, a federal 501(c)(3) public charity, is an all-volunteer organization incorporated in 1998 to benefit local non-profit organizations serving Hawaii’s children, youth, women and needy. Over the past sixteen years, Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc., with charity partner Sony Open and The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation, Inc., have raised and distributed more than $14 million to over 350 Hawaii non-profit organizations.
For more information, please call (808) 792-9339 or visit www.friendsofhawaii.org
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|