Sony Open in Hawaii
Friends of Hawaii Charities, the charity sponsor of the Sony Open in Hawaii, a federal 501(c)(3) public charity, is an all-volunteer organization incorporated in 1998 to benefit local non-profit organizations serving Hawaii’s children, youth, women and needy. Over the past sixteen years, Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc., with charity partner Sony Open and The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation, Inc., have raised and distributed more than $15 million to over 350 Hawaii non-profit organizations.
For more information, please call (808) 792-9339 or visit www.friendsofhawaii.org
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|