Sony Open in Hawaii
Friends of Hawaii Charities, the charity sponsor of the Sony Open in Hawaii, a federal 501(c)(3) public charity, is an all-volunteer organization incorporated in 1998 to benefit local non-profit organizations serving Hawaii’s children, youth, women and needy. Over the past sixteen years, Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc., with charity partner Sony Open and The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation, Inc., have raised and distributed more than $14 million to over 350 Hawaii non-profit organizations.
For more information, please call (808) 792-9339 or visit www.friendsofhawaii.org
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|