AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Pebble Beach, California
Since its inception, Monterey Peninsula Foundation has given millions of dollars to organizations in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. In the 2014/15 fiscal year, the Foundation donated $9.1 million to support local nonprofits in the tri-county area we serve.
In 1937, Bing Crosby invited a group of friends to get together for some golf, a clambake and, most importantly, to raise a little money for the local charities…the rest is history.
Since that time, the tournament, now known as the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, has become one of the most internationally recognized stops on the PGA TOUR, and Monterey Peninsula Foundation’s grant programs continue to support hundreds of nonprofit organizations.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|