AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Pebble Beach, California
The real winners of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am are the hundreds of non-profit organizations that benefit from the tournament's proceeds. To date, more than $103 million has been raised through the Monterey Peninsula Foundation, which is committed to funding organizations and programs that demonstrate the greatest positive effect. The foundation is guided in grant making by specific areas of interest that include youth, education, health, human services, arts, community and environmental programs.
The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission on Wednesday to active-duty military personnel and their families with valid identification.
- Mickelson's Player of the Month Bonus Goes to a Charity Close to Home 03/07/2012
- Good for the Sole 02/10/2012
- AT&T nears $100 million in charity 11/08/2011
- We're with the Cup 07/08/2011
- Assisting D.A. 02/14/2011
- It's Gotta Be the Shoes 02/09/2011
- Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am 02/12/2010
- PGA TOUR Announces 2009 Charity Total 01/25/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|