AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Pebble Beach, California
The real winners of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am are the hundreds of non-profit organizations that benefit from the tournament's proceeds. To date, more than $103 million has been raised through the Monterey Peninsula Foundation, which is committed to funding organizations and programs that demonstrate the greatest positive effect. The foundation is guided in grant making by specific areas of interest that include youth, education, health, human services, arts, community and environmental programs.
The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am honors America's heroes by offering complimentary admission on Wednesday to active-duty military personnel and their families with valid identification.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|