Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation
La Quinta, California
Since its inception, Desert Classic Charities, the charitable entity that organizes the Humana Challenge, has contributed more than $56 million to the Eisenhower Medical Center and surrounding Coachella Valley nonprofit organizations. Its scope of giving is broad and includes structured and mentoring programs for children, social services, and food and safe shelter for the less fortunate. Desert Classic Charities is dedicated to continuing its mission to serve human needs in the Coachella Valley and beyond by generating funds and opportunities through the Humana Challenge.
To learn more about the event, please visit humanachallenge.com.
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Woody!
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Barclays Video Diary
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|