South Georgia Classic Presented by First State Bank and Trust Company
South Georgia Medical Center is a leading employer and provider of comprehensive healthcare services in South Georgia and North Florida. SGMC was founded in 1955 as a 100-bed community hospital. Today, the regional, 335-bed hospital serves a diverse population with a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient needs.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|