Cox Classic Presented by Lexus of Omaha
In 2012, the Cox Classic presented by Lexus of Omaha raised $189,000 for not only our 12 local charities, but several other charities and non-profits throughout Omaha. Since the tournament's inception in 1996, the Cox Classic has raised more than $2 million for local charities. It is our mission as well as the PGA TOUR's to raise significant funds for local charities.
For more information, please visit coxclassic.com.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|