Cox Classic Presented by Lexus of Omaha
In 2012, the Cox Classic presented by Lexus of Omaha raised $189,000 for not only our 12 local charities, but several other charities and non-profits throughout Omaha. Since the tournament's inception in 1996, the Cox Classic has raised more than $2 million for local charities. It is our mission as well as the PGA TOUR's to raise significant funds for local charities.
For more information, please visit coxclassic.com.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|