Rex Hospital Open
Raleigh, North Carolina
The Rex Healthcare Foundation plays an essential role in the continuing success of Rex Hospital by raising funds to support and enhance the programs and services provided. This in turn allows Rex Hospital to provide the best healthcare in the Triangle. The foundation raises funds from the community through a variety of methods, including events like The Rex Hospital Open.
More than $5.4 million has been generated by the Rex Healthcare Foundation through these golf events to support a variety of community programs like Mobile Mammography, Heart and Vascular Mobile Diagnostics, cancer and heart disease education and detection programs, as well as cancer-outreach programs.
Tournament proceeds this year benefit the N.C. Cancer Center at Rex Hospital.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|