Rex Hospital Open
Raleigh, North Carolina
The Rex Healthcare Foundation plays an essential role in the continuing success of Rex Hospital by raising funds to support and enhance the programs and services provided. This in turn allows Rex Hospital to provide the best healthcare in the Triangle. The foundation raises funds from the community through a variety of methods, including events like The Rex Hospital Open.
More than $5.4 million has been generated by the Rex Healthcare Foundation through these golf events to support a variety of community programs like Mobile Mammography, Heart and Vascular Mobile Diagnostics, cancer and heart disease education and detection programs, as well as cancer-outreach programs.
Tournament proceeds this year benefit the N.C. Cancer Center at Rex Hospital.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks Nick!
- Four Purple Heart recipients to be awarded mortgage-free homes during Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- The Barclays Video Diary
- Thanks, Ian!
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|