Utah Championship presented by Utah Sports Commission
Proceeds from the Utah Championship help provide funding for the Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI). The mission of HCI is to understand cancer from its beginnings, to use that knowledge in the creation and improvement of cancer treatments, to relieve the suffering of cancer patients, and to provide education about cancer risk, prevention, and care.
- Drawing Inspiration from One Another
- Texas native Ryan Palmer gets kids into the swing of things at DEAN & DELUCA Invitational
- Still Studying, Still Grateful
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- THE PLAYERS Championship Giving Back Month Culminates with Red Coat Ride Out
- A Pretty Popular Pastel
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- The Barclays Video Diary
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|