Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, countless volunteers, community supporters and staff, the John Q. Hammons Foundation distributed monetary gifts to 42 children’s charities in the Ozarks, totaling a cash amount of $712,220.29.
Along with the monetary distribution, 2010 marked the sixth time the tournament also provided a Habitat for Humanity house. Price Cutter Charity Championship funds are generated through a variety of activities during the 12-day event, including, but not limited to: 12 pro-ams, corporate sponsorships, entertainment and hospitality sponsorships, a sweepstakes program, a charity auction and countless other events.
Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, the tournament has given away $8,476,504 to area children’s charities. Money raised help children in the Ozarks receive much-needed healthcare services, send youngsters to summer camp, assist medical facilities with expanding their services for children, help children with special needs and enhance the lives of thousands of children in the Ozarks. All proceeds from the Price Cutter Charity Championship stay in the Springfield-Ozarks area, where birdies, eagles and dreams take flight.
- Thanks Tiger!
- The Latest DePuy Mitek Player Charity Program Standings
- Thanks, Ian!
- PGA TOUR Wives launch "Beyond the Fairways and Greens"
- Thanks Nick!
- A record-tying donation 03/29/2009
- The Presidents Cup provides $100,000 (AUS) to Victorian Bushfire Appeal 03/30/2009
- Rollins' Pro-Am a Hit in Hometown of Richmond 08/09/2009
- Good Cause Puts Hensby on a Bike 10/14/2009
- In Norma's honor: DiMarcos Unite to Keep Event Going 11/02/2009
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|