Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation provides financial support to institutions and organizations that help children, youth, families, the environment and the communities in which we live. Join Arnie’s Army and show your support to ensure a brighter an...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- CareerBuilder Challenge hosts 'Find Your Calling' (January 21, 2017)
- Puerto Rico Open strengthens ties to Ricky Martin Foundation and its allies at Centro Tau (December 28, 2016)
- PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge presented by Myrbetriq donation leads to Boys and Girls Club program development (December 22, 2016)
- BMW Championship raises $2.8 million for Evans Scholars Foundation in 2016 (December 16, 2016)
- Regions Tradition announces over $1.1 million raised for local charities (December 13, 2016)