Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation provides financial support to institutions and organizations that help children, youth, families, the environment and the communities in which we live. Join Arnie’s Army and show your support to ensure a brighter an...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year (February 21, 2017)
- 2016 RSM Classic raises more than $2.2 million for charity (February 17, 2017)
- Sebastian Velona inspires with 'healing hugs' at the Genesis Open (February 16, 2017)
- Meet the 2017 Farmers Insurance Open winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge (February 15, 2017)
- Waste Management Phoenix Open 'Green Out' raises $100K for nonprofit environmental organizations (February 7, 2017)