Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation provides financial support to institutions and organizations that help children, youth, families, the environment and the communities in which we live. Join Arnie’s Army and show your support to ensure a brighter an...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- PGA TOUR Wives Wiffle Ball Classic at The RSM Classic raises $35,000 (November 16, 2016)
- Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide donates $1,676,500 to Nationwide Children’s Hospital (November 15, 2016)
- OHL Mayakoba Classic donates 100 wheelchairs in Mexico (November 12, 2016)
- John Deere Classic announces $10.5 million raised for nearly 500 charities in 2016 (November 3, 2016)
- THE PLAYERS announces $8.5 million raised for charity in 2016 (November 3, 2016)