The PGA TOUR and its tournaments generated a record $160 million for charity in 2015; marking the first time they surpassed the $150 million threshold in a single year. This total includes donations made by tournaments on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champ...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson raises $5.8 million for Momentous Institute (August 25, 2016)
- Bubba Watson and caddie Ted Scott pledge support to Louisiana flood relief efforts (August 24, 2016)
- Meet Gianna 'One-Handed Lady Golfer' Rojas, volunteer at The Barclays (August 16, 2016)
- Travelers donates $58,000 to Jim Furyk's charity of choice after record-setting 58 (August 10, 2016)
- Jim Furyk named 2016 Payne Stewart Award recipient (August 9, 2016)