The PGA TOUR and its tournaments generated a record $160 million for charity in 2015; marking the first time they surpassed the $150 million threshold in a single year. This total includes donations made by tournaments on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champ...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- “84 for 84” effort will benefit East Lake Foundation (September 22, 2016)
- Valspar Championship donates second Habitat For Humanity house (September 20, 2016)
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation (September 15, 2016)
- Team Rose provides unique caddy experience to fallen hero's son during BMW Championship (September 14, 2016)
- Winner of Deutsche Bank Championship's volunteer challenge announced (September 7, 2016)