The PGA TOUR and its tournaments generated a record $160 million for charity in 2015; marking the first time they surpassed the $150 million threshold in a single year. This total includes donations made by tournaments on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champ...
With more than 100 tournaments played in 11 countries, the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour have the unique opportunity to affect lives in communities throughout the world on a year-round basis.
This section allows you to search by tournament name to learn more about which causes and specific charities your local tournament supports. You can also learn how to get involved—through volunteering, donating or helping spread the word concerning the impact our tournaments have in their communities.
2010 marked the 21st anniversary of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper. It also marked a record-breaking year in way of money raised for local children’s charities. As a result of efforts made by generous sponsors, cou... Read More
FIND A TOURNAMENT
- DeChambeau hosts junior clinic in advance of RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey (July 20, 2016)
- VIDEO: Military homecoming at the Bridgestone Invitational (July 15, 2016)
- Danny Lee's birdie campaign nets $30,000 for West Virginia flood relief (July 14, 2016)
- Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build (July 13, 2016)
- Meet Ashok Babu Kolla, 2016 Bridgestone Invitational winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge (July 12, 2016)