Kingdom Customs Auction to Benefit Friends of Hawaii Charities
January 10, 2011
By PGA TOUR Staff
Kingdom Customs has donated a Stiletto bike to the Friends of Hawaii Charities, which will be put up for silent auction during the week of the 2011 Sony Open in Hawaii. 100% of the monies raised from the auction will go to benefit the Friends of Hawaii Charities.
The auction runs January 9th at 1 pm (HST) through January 16.
Where to Bid
Any place where the Kingdom Customs motorcycle is on display at Sony Open in Hawaii events including the Kingdom Customs tent in the Spectator Village at the Sony Open in Hawaii being conducted at the Waialae Country Club between January 9-16, 2011.
How to Bid
See any Kingdom Customs Representative for an auction registration card. Fill out the entire card and place your bid directly on the form. To place additional bids, please see a representative at the Kingdom Customs Tent in the spectator village.
$25,000 (US Dollars)
Not less than $1,000 (US Dollars)
Monitoring The Bid
The current high bid amount and bidder name or registration number will be posted in the Kingdom Customs tent in the Spectator Village. Bid updates will be posted approximately every 15 minutes.
The winning bid will be officially announced at 5:30 pm (HST) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at the Kingdom Customs tent located in the spectator village.
For more information please visit the official auction site here.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship announces record-setting charitable donation 12/10/2013
- Words with Friends competition leads to $10,000 First Tee donation 12/09/2013
- Darlene Riggs named 2013 PGA TOUR Volunteer of the Year for commitment to THE PLAYERS Championship 12/06/2013
- Memory Matters named PGA TOUR Charity of the Year 12/06/2013
- Kathy Evans named 2013 Champions Tour Volunteer of the Year 12/06/2013
- PHOTOS: Kevin Chappell visits Children's Hospital Central California 12/05/2013
- KJ Choi pledges $100,000 to Typhoon Haiyan Relief in the Philippines 12/04/2013
- Gary Player Foundation celebrates 30th anniversary by reaching new record in giving 12/04/2013
- Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic donates $125,000 to Habitat for Humanity 12/04/2013
- Hyundai Tournament of Champions announces 5K run/walk to benefit children fighting cancer 12/02/2013