Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- VIDEO: Gary Player reunites with First Tee Open participant he inspired 09/22/2014
- The Greenbrier Classic announces first annual volunteer charitable initiative campaign 09/18/2014
- VIDEO: Web.com Tour player Peter Malnati's special friendship with a young cancer survivor 09/16/2014
- VIDEO: Brendon Todd visits East Lake's Drew Charter School during TOUR Championship 09/10/2014
- Web.com Tour Wives give back through “Fill the Cart with Fun” campaign 09/10/2014
- Andrade, Cink contribute to East Lake's success story 09/09/2014
- Chris Wilson kicks off campaign in support of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 09/09/2014
- The First Tee of Massachusetts expands with help of matching grant 08/28/2014
- Team International wins 2014 Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge 08/28/2014
- Deutsche Bank Championship hosts sixth annual 'Healthy Packs' event 08/28/2014