Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- Help injured veterans by joining the World’s Largest Golf Outing on August 3 07/30/2015
- Woods, Fowler take on 19th hole for charity at Quicken Loans National 07/29/2015
- Quicken Loans continues commitment to providing access to military tickets for PGA TOUR events 07/28/2015
- Wyndham Championship takes on childhood hunger in North Carolina's Piedmont Triad 07/24/2015
- Over $500K donated through #RBCGolf4Kids charity challenge 07/23/2015
- David Hearn launches foundation in support of the Alzheimer Society 07/23/2015
- Honda Classic sets charity record despite massive storm 07/23/2015
- Justin Rose named 2015 Spirit of Golf award recipient 07/20/2015
- Birdies for Charity helps kids in the Quad Cities 07/10/2015
- Jordan Spieth to participate in Caddy For A Cure during Quicken Loans National pro-am 07/10/2015