Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- PGA TOUR to donate $100,000 to West Virginia Flood Relief 06/28/2016
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives art party, plane dedication event at FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/09/2016
- Constellation joining forces with Fiorenza’s Food for Friends to fight hunger through 2016 Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Championship 06/08/2016
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR players bring day of fun to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital 06/08/2016
- PGA TOUR players take First Tee of Memphis participants inside the ropes at the FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/07/2016
- 2016 Sony Open in Hawaii raises $1 million for local charities 06/07/2016
- Enduring Hearts and Erik Compton Foundation Join Forces for Charity Golf Outing 06/06/2016
- 2016 Valspar Championship presented by BB&T announces increased charitable contributions 06/06/2016
- PHOTO: Meet the winner of the 2016 DEAN & DELUCA Invitational volunteer challenge 06/06/2016
- Jason, Ellie Day's Brighter Days Foundation to host second annual fundraiser 06/06/2016