Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017
- Jacobsen honored with GWAA's Charlie Bartlett award 02/17/2017
- 2016 RSM Classic raises more than $2.2 million for charity 02/17/2017
- Sebastian Velona inspires with 'healing hugs' at the Genesis Open 02/16/2017
- Meet the 2017 Farmers Insurance Open winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 02/15/2017
- Waste Management Phoenix Open 'Green Out' raises $100K for nonprofit environmental organizations 02/07/2017
- Patrick Reed AJGA Junior Championship honored with three awards 02/06/2017
- Marc and Audrey Leishman committed to raising sepsis awareness 02/06/2017
- Jimmy Walker Challenge earns AJGA's 2016 Newcomer Award 02/03/2017
- CDW launches “Tech Fore!” charitable giving program 02/02/2017