Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- Karan and Don Whamond named 2016 PGA TOUR Volunteers of the Year 12/08/2016
- Winner of THE NORTHERN TRUST volunteer challenge selects American Cancer Society to receive $5,000 donation 12/08/2016
- Each One Tell One named PGA TOUR Charity of the Year 12/08/2016
- PHOTOS: Jason Dufner visits Grace Place during Franklin Templeton Shootout 12/07/2016
- The First Tee of the Triad, PGA TOUR player Johnson Wagner, Salute 2016 Award Winners, ACE Graduates 12/02/2016
- Price Cutter Charity Championship gifts more than $905,000 to Missouri children’s charities 11/30/2016
- The Mission Continues: 10-Years of Birdies for the Brave 11/28/2016
- PGA TOUR distributes 300 Thanksgiving baskets to Northeast Florida families 11/18/2016
- Record-setting charitable donation announced for 10th playing of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship 11/17/2016
- PGA TOUR Wives Wiffle Ball Classic at The RSM Classic raises $35,000 11/16/2016