Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- Valspar Championship presented by BB&T raises $1.6 million for charity in 2014 07/28/2014
- CBS Sports special focuses on PGA TOUR players’ charitable initiatives 07/28/2014
- Shaw Communications announces campaign to benefit Graham and Ruby DeLaet Foundation 07/25/2014
- BMW Championship exhibition raises $45,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 07/24/2014
- PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets" 07/23/2014
- Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4 07/22/2014
- Jarrod Lyle: A survivor seeking to help others 07/22/2014
- Darren Clarke receives Golf Foundation's ‘Spirit of Golf’ award 07/21/2014
- VIDEO: The First Tee visits The Greenbrier Classic 07/17/2014
- PHOTOS: Web.com Tour players shop for charity during Albertsons Boise Open 07/17/2014