Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- PGA TOUR players help wounded heroes enjoy a club fitting experience in New Orleans 04/23/2014
- Els and Compton unite in mission to make an impact 04/23/2014
- Woods has a new tournament -- for amateurs 04/23/2014
- Zurich Classic teams with Ernie Els Foundation in support of autism 04/22/2014
- Junior golfers Drive, Chip and Putt their way through Augusta 04/21/2014
- RBC challenges 10 PGA TOUR players to 'play it forward' in support of children's charities 04/17/2014
- VIDEO: 2013 Charity Of The Year - Memory Matters 04/17/2014
- Harris English launches birdies campaign for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital 04/17/2014
- RBC Heritage, Ernie Els Foundation turn golf blue in support of autism awareness 04/16/2014
- Jacksonville community receives 'dream' playground 04/14/2014