Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- PGA TOUR players pledge support to Oklahoma tornado victims 05/21/2013
- Tiger Woods, Rickie Flower headline sixth annual Notah Begay III Challenge 05/20/2013
- PHOTO: Web.com Tour player families visit children's hospital during BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX 05/17/2013
- Leishman hoping golf can help heal Newtown 05/16/2013
- VIDEO: PGA TOUR $2 Billion & Beyond -- Verlyncia's Story 05/16/2013
- Zach Johnson Foundation to host charity volleyball tournament benefitting Iowa children on May 17 05/15/2013
- PHOTOS: Adamonis hosts Fathers for a Cure Golf Classic in Rhode Island 05/15/2013
- Junior golfer playing 50 courses in 50 days to raise funds for education 05/14/2013
- PGA TOUR helps Make-A-Wish grant trip of a lifetime to THE PLAYERS 05/10/2013
- Caddies take aim at TPC Sawgrass to honor one of their own 05/08/2013