Anything's Possible at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
February 12, 2010
By PGA TOUR Staff
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif.—Over the years, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am has donated more than $55 million to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Food Bank of Monterey County and the Community Partnership for Youth—the three recipients currently benefiting from tournament donations.
Please click on the video to learn more about AT&T’s impact on the local community.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open sets new charity record with over $9 million raised in 2015 10/09/2015
- 2015 Travelers Championship generates more than $1.56 million for charity 10/08/2015
- 23rd annual Jay Sigel Golf Invitational at Aronmink benefits cancer research 10/02/2015
- FedExCup Defining Moments: 2015 TOUR Championship Winner 10/02/2015
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open awards $180,000 to local charities 09/29/2015
- Florida family receives keys to Valspar Championship Habitat for Humanity home 09/28/2015
- Mark Wilson Charity Classic nets $170K for Blessings in a Backpack 09/28/2015
- Callaway Golf hosts 100th Warrior Club Fitting during TOUR Championship 09/25/2015
- Web.com Tour Wives give back at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship 09/24/2015
- FedExCup Defining Moments: TOUR Championship 09/24/2015