Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge
March 2, 2017
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge winning team of Nancy Drevins from Juno Beach, Fla., and Ann Vandersteel-Krueger from Tequesta, Fla., present a $10,000 check to the Children's Healthcare Charity, on behalf of Astellas Pharma US, Inc. The donation honors these dedicated volunteers for winning the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) at The Honda Classic golf tournament recently held at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) raises funds for charity while recognizing the talent, passion and commitment of the PGA TOUR’s more than 100,000 volunteers, including nearly 1,500 in the Palm Beach County area who have helped the TOUR achieve more than $2.46 billion in charitable giving to date.
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge takes place at 16 tournaments during the 2017 PGA TOUR season and builds upon more than $1 million provided by Astellas, the pharmaceutical manufacturer of Myrbetriq® (mirabegron), to tournament charities over the course of the company’s sponsorship with the PGA TOUR.
You vote, charities win! Vote for future tournament charities today at pgatour.com/volunteers.
- Meet Zurich Classic of New Orleans volunteer extraordinaire Kevin Block 04/28/2017
- ISPS HANDA World Cup of Golf donates $700,000 to The Handa Foundation 04/28/2017
- WATCH: Justin Thomas returns to Louisville to host junior championship 04/22/2017
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- College of the Ozarks dedicates The Missouri Gold Star Families Memorial 04/22/2017
- Carriker's passion for golf in San Antonio shines at Valero Texas Open 04/20/2017
- Bryson DeChambeau teams with National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic 03/30/2017
- VIDEO: Brad Faxon visits Keesler Air Force Base 03/30/2017
- Jay Don Blake shares love of golf, reading with preschool children in Mississippi 03/29/2017
- MD Anderson to provide free skin cancer screenings at Shell Houston Open 03/29/2017