Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge
March 2, 2017
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge winning team of Nancy Drevins from Juno Beach, Fla., and Ann Vandersteel-Krueger from Tequesta, Fla., present a $10,000 check to the Children's Healthcare Charity, on behalf of Astellas Pharma US, Inc. The donation honors these dedicated volunteers for winning the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) at The Honda Classic golf tournament recently held at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) raises funds for charity while recognizing the talent, passion and commitment of the PGA TOUR’s more than 100,000 volunteers, including nearly 1,500 in the Palm Beach County area who have helped the TOUR achieve more than $2.46 billion in charitable giving to date.
The PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge takes place at 16 tournaments during the 2017 PGA TOUR season and builds upon more than $1 million provided by Astellas, the pharmaceutical manufacturer of Myrbetriq® (mirabegron), to tournament charities over the course of the company’s sponsorship with the PGA TOUR.
You vote, charities win! Vote for future tournament charities today at pgatour.com/volunteers.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017
- Jacobsen honored with GWAA's Charlie Bartlett award 02/17/2017