Show Your Support
September 26, 2016
Arnold Palmer's go-for-broke style of golf bolstered a legion of fans, coined by the press as Arnie's Army. Palmer's charisma and unfailing sense of kindness endeared him to millions around the world. Over the past four decades, the Palmer family contributed time and resources to helping others, making a profound impact on many lives. Founded in 2015, Arnie's Army Charitable Foundation has been entrusted to continue Arnold's legacy of philanthropy by investing in the health, well-being and development of children & youth.
For more information, or to join Arnie's Army, please visit www.ArniesArmy.org.
- FedEx, JA Worldwide tee up inaugural FedEx Junior Business Challenge 03/27/2017
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017