Show Your Support
September 26, 2016
Arnold Palmer's go-for-broke style of golf bolstered a legion of fans, coined by the press as Arnie's Army. Palmer's charisma and unfailing sense of kindness endeared him to millions around the world. Over the past four decades, the Palmer family contributed time and resources to helping others, making a profound impact on many lives. Founded in 2015, Arnie's Army Charitable Foundation has been entrusted to continue Arnold's legacy of philanthropy by investing in the health, well-being and development of children & youth.
For more information, or to join Arnie's Army, please visit www.ArniesArmy.org.
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017
- Jacobsen honored with GWAA's Charlie Bartlett award 02/17/2017
- 2016 RSM Classic raises more than $2.2 million for charity 02/17/2017
- Sebastian Velona inspires with 'healing hugs' at the Genesis Open 02/16/2017
- Meet the 2017 Farmers Insurance Open winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 02/15/2017
- Waste Management Phoenix Open 'Green Out' raises $100K for nonprofit environmental organizations 02/07/2017
- Patrick Reed AJGA Junior Championship honored with three awards 02/06/2017
- Marc and Audrey Leishman committed to raising sepsis awareness 02/06/2017
- Jimmy Walker Challenge earns AJGA's 2016 Newcomer Award 02/03/2017
- CDW launches “Tech Fore!” charitable giving program 02/02/2017