Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build
July 13, 2016
PLEASANTON, Calif. –Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, announced today that it is partnering with Habitat for Humanity for a playhouse build at the Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae. The playhouse build will take place on Sunday, July 31 from 10 am – 2 pm at 222 Country Club Drive in Hayward, Calif.
Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley’s Playhouse Program is a unique opportunity that provides children in the community with a place to call their own while benefitting Habitat’s mission to build affordable housing. Through the program, volunteers work together to construct and paint useable and durable playhouses, which are then donated to nonprofit organizations or families in the area.
The Habitat playhouse build is open to all Ellie Mae Classic tournament attendees, and will benefit the Blue Star Moms, a membership organization of mothers whose sons and daughters are serving or have served honorably in the United States Armed Forces. Their mission is to serve military personnel and Veterans’ organizations through service, with the playhouses going to military and veteran families affiliated with Blue Star Moms.
“We are thrilled to partner with Habitat for Humanity and the Blue Star Moms for the playhouse build at the Ellie Mae Classic golf tournament,” said Jonas Moe, vice president at Ellie Mae and head of the Ellie Cares volunteer program. “The team at Ellie Mae has enjoyed participating in the playhouse build program and now we’re giving Ellie Mae Classic attendees the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and take part in a great event that gives back to the local community. We look forward to a great turnout at TPC Stonebrae later this month.”
For more information about the Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae or to purchase tickets for the golf tournament, visit www.elliemaeclassic.com
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017