Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build
July 13, 2016
PLEASANTON, Calif. –Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, announced today that it is partnering with Habitat for Humanity for a playhouse build at the Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae. The playhouse build will take place on Sunday, July 31 from 10 am – 2 pm at 222 Country Club Drive in Hayward, Calif.
Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley’s Playhouse Program is a unique opportunity that provides children in the community with a place to call their own while benefitting Habitat’s mission to build affordable housing. Through the program, volunteers work together to construct and paint useable and durable playhouses, which are then donated to nonprofit organizations or families in the area.
The Habitat playhouse build is open to all Ellie Mae Classic tournament attendees, and will benefit the Blue Star Moms, a membership organization of mothers whose sons and daughters are serving or have served honorably in the United States Armed Forces. Their mission is to serve military personnel and Veterans’ organizations through service, with the playhouses going to military and veteran families affiliated with Blue Star Moms.
“We are thrilled to partner with Habitat for Humanity and the Blue Star Moms for the playhouse build at the Ellie Mae Classic golf tournament,” said Jonas Moe, vice president at Ellie Mae and head of the Ellie Cares volunteer program. “The team at Ellie Mae has enjoyed participating in the playhouse build program and now we’re giving Ellie Mae Classic attendees the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and take part in a great event that gives back to the local community. We look forward to a great turnout at TPC Stonebrae later this month.”
For more information about the Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae or to purchase tickets for the golf tournament, visit www.elliemaeclassic.com
- WATCH: Justin Thomas returns to Louisville to host junior championship 04/22/2017
- College of the Ozarks dedicates The Missouri Gold Star Families Memorial 04/22/2017
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- Carriker's passion for golf in San Antonio shines at Valero Texas Open 04/20/2017
- Bryson DeChambeau teams with National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic 03/30/2017
- VIDEO: Brad Faxon visits Keesler Air Force Base 03/30/2017
- Jay Don Blake shares love of golf, reading with preschool children in Mississippi 03/29/2017
- MD Anderson to provide free skin cancer screenings at Shell Houston Open 03/29/2017
- PGA TOUR wives golf with cancer patients in downtown Houston 03/29/2017
- FedEx, JA Worldwide tee up inaugural FedEx Junior Business Challenge 03/27/2017