Valero Texas Open, PGA TOUR Wives team up for "Game Show Night"
February 2, 2016
SAN ANTONIO– The Valero Texas Open, together with the PGA TOUR Wives Association, is excited to announce the addition of Game Show Night, a fun and engaging dinner event that will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa on Monday, April 18, as a part of the Valero Texas Open tournament week activities.
Proceeds from this event support PGA TOUR Wives Association initiatives and Valero Texas Open’s annual fundraiser, Birdies for Charity®. PGA TOUR Wives Association supports needy children and their families throughout the country through hands-on community outreach events and monetary donations. Birdies for Charity® is a no-cost program that gives 100% of the funds raised to the participating charities and schools. All funds are generated by soliciting pledges from individuals and corporations which maximizes donations for charities through financial incentives funded by tournament proceeds.
Game Show Night will provide sponsors and guests an intimate and exclusive forum to interact with PGA TOUR players and their spouses. During the Game Show Night, VIP guests will enjoy socializing at a cocktail reception and plated dinner followed with entertainment led by PGA TOUR professionals and their spouses. They will participate in three game show formats-- Family Feud, the “Not So” Newlywed Game, and Win, Lose or Draw -- giving those in attendance a glimpse of the true personalities of these widely recognized athletes.
Tables of 10 are now available for purchase to entertain guests, clients or business associates, with a select number of tables to include a PGA TOUR professional and his spouse during dinner.
Please contact (210) 345-3818 to secure your table and a chance to dine with a PGA TOUR professional competing in the Valero Texas Open. Detailed information for all sponsorship opportunities can be found on the tournament website.
In addition, individuals can purchase a ticket granting access to a pre-show reception including hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages with seating in the “Live Studio Audience” for $100 per person at ValeroTexasOpen.com/tickets.
The 93rd edition of the Valero Texas Open is scheduled for April 21-24, 2016 at TPC San Antonio.
- WATCH: Justin Thomas returns to Louisville to host junior championship 04/22/2017
- College of the Ozarks dedicates The Missouri Gold Star Families Memorial 04/22/2017
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- Carriker's passion for golf in San Antonio shines at Valero Texas Open 04/20/2017
- Bryson DeChambeau teams with National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic 03/30/2017
- VIDEO: Brad Faxon visits Keesler Air Force Base 03/30/2017
- Jay Don Blake shares love of golf, reading with preschool children in Mississippi 03/29/2017
- MD Anderson to provide free skin cancer screenings at Shell Houston Open 03/29/2017
- PGA TOUR wives golf with cancer patients in downtown Houston 03/29/2017
- FedEx, JA Worldwide tee up inaugural FedEx Junior Business Challenge 03/27/2017