Valero Texas Open, PGA TOUR Wives team up for "Game Show Night"
February 2, 2016
SAN ANTONIO– The Valero Texas Open, together with the PGA TOUR Wives Association, is excited to announce the addition of Game Show Night, a fun and engaging dinner event that will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa on Monday, April 18, as a part of the Valero Texas Open tournament week activities.
Proceeds from this event support PGA TOUR Wives Association initiatives and Valero Texas Open’s annual fundraiser, Birdies for Charity®. PGA TOUR Wives Association supports needy children and their families throughout the country through hands-on community outreach events and monetary donations. Birdies for Charity® is a no-cost program that gives 100% of the funds raised to the participating charities and schools. All funds are generated by soliciting pledges from individuals and corporations which maximizes donations for charities through financial incentives funded by tournament proceeds.
Game Show Night will provide sponsors and guests an intimate and exclusive forum to interact with PGA TOUR players and their spouses. During the Game Show Night, VIP guests will enjoy socializing at a cocktail reception and plated dinner followed with entertainment led by PGA TOUR professionals and their spouses. They will participate in three game show formats-- Family Feud, the “Not So” Newlywed Game, and Win, Lose or Draw -- giving those in attendance a glimpse of the true personalities of these widely recognized athletes.
Tables of 10 are now available for purchase to entertain guests, clients or business associates, with a select number of tables to include a PGA TOUR professional and his spouse during dinner.
Please contact (210) 345-3818 to secure your table and a chance to dine with a PGA TOUR professional competing in the Valero Texas Open. Detailed information for all sponsorship opportunities can be found on the tournament website.
In addition, individuals can purchase a ticket granting access to a pre-show reception including hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages with seating in the “Live Studio Audience” for $100 per person at ValeroTexasOpen.com/tickets.
The 93rd edition of the Valero Texas Open is scheduled for April 21-24, 2016 at TPC San Antonio.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017