Web.com Tour Wives give back at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship
September 24, 2015
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Web.com Tour Wives have partnered with the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship to “Fill the Cart with Fun!” The Web.com Tour Wives is inviting tournament attendees to team up to help fill golf carts with games, toys and crafts that will benefit the patients of the Pediatric Cancer Unit at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Donations will be accepted during tournament week, September 24 - 27. For a list of needed items, please click here.
Additionally, representatives from the Web.com Tour Wives presented Nationwide Children’s Hospital with a $1,500 donation on Wednesday.
"The 'Fill the Cart with Fun' campaign has been a very successful program at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Championship for seven years now," said Tia Kraft, wife of Web.com Tour member Kelly Kraft, who is chairing the event on behalf of the Web.com Tour Wives. "The Tour Wives are grateful to have the opportunity to help organize the program in cooperation with our faithful partner, Nationwide Children's Hospital. Many precious young lives will be impacted in a very positive way through the campaign. We are pleased to be able to kick things off with a $1,500 donation and encourage Columbus-area golf fans to come out, bring their donations and have some fun watching our husbands compete."
The Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association. The Association’s longstanding dedication to helping children and families in need led to them earning the 2013 Winnie Palmer Award from the Met N.Y. Golf Writers Association. The award is presented annually to an individual in golf who gives their time, energy and enthusiasm to those less fortunate.
- WATCH: Justin Thomas returns to Louisville to host junior championship 04/22/2017
- College of the Ozarks dedicates The Missouri Gold Star Families Memorial 04/22/2017
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- Carriker's passion for golf in San Antonio shines at Valero Texas Open 04/20/2017
- Bryson DeChambeau teams with National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic 03/30/2017
- VIDEO: Brad Faxon visits Keesler Air Force Base 03/30/2017
- Jay Don Blake shares love of golf, reading with preschool children in Mississippi 03/29/2017
- MD Anderson to provide free skin cancer screenings at Shell Houston Open 03/29/2017
- PGA TOUR wives golf with cancer patients in downtown Houston 03/29/2017
- FedEx, JA Worldwide tee up inaugural FedEx Junior Business Challenge 03/27/2017