PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives Classic at the Waste Management Phoenix Open
January 28, 2015
PHOENIX- On January 27, members of the PGA TOUR Wives Association took on TPC Scottsdale’s Champions Course in a nine-hole scramble benefiting several charities, including "Blessings in a Backpack" programs in Phoenix.
With Super Bowl XLIX being contested at the University of Phoenix Stadium the same week as the Waste Management Phoenix Open, the friendly, shoot-out featured a football theme, with PGA TOUR pros "on the bag," serving as caddies for their spouses.
“Blessings in a Backpack” is a national program which provides elementary schoolchildren on the federal Free and Reduced Price Meal Program with a backpack of food to take home on weekends during the school year.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017