Web.com Tour Wives support "Stuff a Caddy for Kids" during United Leasing Championship
April 30, 2015
EVANSVILLE, Ind.- For the second year in a row, the Web.com Tour's United Leasing Championship presented by PTI's "Stuff a Caddy for Kids!" program was a big success. Members of the Evansville community enthusiastically stopped by today at the Newburgh Walmart on High Pointe Drive to drop off school supplies they either purchased or wished to donate to Youth First Social Workers.
The "Stuff a Caddy" program was a collabortive effort of the Web.com Tour Wives, Youth First staff and volunteers, and representatives of United Companies, the United Leasing Championship, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union and Kitch and Schreiber. Representatives of all these groups were on hand to receive items and stuff a Cadillac SRX and a Cadillac Escalade, both provided by Romain Buick GMC Cadillac, with the donated supplies.
Youth First serves the counties of Vanderburgh, Warrick, Posey, Gibson and Pike in southwest Indiana. It partners with 50 schools across the five counties to provide 35 social workers who assess needs, develop and implement prevention plans, and connect students and their families to community resources. Youth First also offers after school programs involving parents and caregivers to strengthen families.
Items that were collected today will provide necessities for youth children in those communities during the school year.
The United Leasing Championship gets underway on Thursday, April 30th at Victoria National Golf Club.
Web.com Tour Wives is under the umbrella of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a not-for-profit organization dedicated to rendering support and providing assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events. The committee chair for "Stuff a Caddy for Kids!" was Tia Kraft, wife of Web.com Tour player, Kelly Kraft.
For more information about Youth First, visit youthfirstinc.org.
- WATCH: Justin Thomas returns to Louisville to host junior championship 04/22/2017
- College of the Ozarks dedicates The Missouri Gold Star Families Memorial 04/22/2017
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- Carriker's passion for golf in San Antonio shines at Valero Texas Open 04/20/2017
- Bryson DeChambeau teams with National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic 03/30/2017
- VIDEO: Brad Faxon visits Keesler Air Force Base 03/30/2017
- Jay Don Blake shares love of golf, reading with preschool children in Mississippi 03/29/2017
- MD Anderson to provide free skin cancer screenings at Shell Houston Open 03/29/2017
- PGA TOUR wives golf with cancer patients in downtown Houston 03/29/2017
- FedEx, JA Worldwide tee up inaugural FedEx Junior Business Challenge 03/27/2017