PHOTOS: Chile Classic's DEBRA Foundation dinner
March 7, 2014
(photo credit: Maria Pia Melero)
SANTIAGO, Chile- During this week's Chile Classic, nearly a dozen Web.com Tour players participated in a dinner honoring the DEBRA Foundation Chile, an international medical research organization dedicated to the curing of the genetic skin blistering condition Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
As one of the Chile Classic's main beneficiaries, the DEBRA Foundation Chile will receive half of all money raised by ticket sales as well as funds raised at the tournament's wine gala.
EB is a group of genetic disorders that result in fragility of the skin and, in some cases, other internal membranes and organs. Blisters, open wounds and sores form as a result of the slightest touch, rub or trauma.
- “84 for 84” effort will benefit East Lake Foundation 09/22/2016
- Valspar Championship donates second Habitat For Humanity house 09/20/2016
- Henderson State unveils Ken Duke golf facility 09/19/2016
- PGA TOUR players give $100,000 to assist with flood relief 09/16/2016
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 09/15/2016
- Team Rose provides unique caddy experience to fallen hero's son during BMW Championship 09/14/2016
- Winner of Deutsche Bank Championship's volunteer challenge announced 09/07/2016
- David Toms' call for help with Louisiana flood relief 09/01/2016
- Team effort at Deutsche Bank Championship makes for a great start to school year 09/01/2016
- Phil Mickelson, Stacy Lewis support literacy through KPMG's 'Blue for Books' program 09/01/2016