PHOTOS: Web.com Tour wives “Stuff a Caddy” during United Leasing Championship
June 25, 2014
EVANSVILLE, Ind.– Web.com Tour wives, in conjuncation with Youth First and the United Leasing Championship presented by PTI, were on hand at the Newburgh (Ind.) Walmart on Wednesday collecting school supplies for children who may otherwise go without in southwestern Indiana.
Members of the local community were invited to donate and help "Stuff A Caddy" with school supplies for the upcoming school year. All items donated will help Youth First provide classroom necessities so children returning to school are ready to learn.
At the end of the event, enough supplies were gathered to fill two Cadillac SRXs provided by Romain Cadillac of Evansville.
The community outreach event was held in cooperation with the United Leasing Championship. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, June 26 at Victoria National Golf Club in nearby Newburgh.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events. The committee chair for the event was Lee Presnell, wife of Web.com Tour player, Alistair Presnell.
- Els for Autism Golf Challenge raises close to $12 million in five years 11/24/2015
- Callaway honors Georgia heroes at RSM Classic 11/24/2015
- Charitable impact of $2,316,623 generated by 2015 Shell Houston Open 11/13/2015
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship announces record-setting charitable donation 11/12/2015
- WATCH: Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf, College of Ozarks team up to honor veterans 11/11/2015
- THE PLAYERS Championship announces record $8.1 million generated for local charities from 2015 tournament 11/11/2015
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives host arts and crafts event at Batson Children’s Hospital 11/09/2015
- Meet the 2015 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open National Patient Ambassadors 11/04/2015
- Jim Furyk helps kick off THE PLAYERS Giving Back Month with Dreams Come True 11/02/2015
- 2015 John Deere Classic smashes charity record 11/01/2015