PHOTOS: Web.com Tour wives “Stuff a Caddy” during United Leasing Championship
June 25, 2014
EVANSVILLE, Ind.– Web.com Tour wives, in conjuncation with Youth First and the United Leasing Championship presented by PTI, were on hand at the Newburgh (Ind.) Walmart on Wednesday collecting school supplies for children who may otherwise go without in southwestern Indiana.
Members of the local community were invited to donate and help "Stuff A Caddy" with school supplies for the upcoming school year. All items donated will help Youth First provide classroom necessities so children returning to school are ready to learn.
At the end of the event, enough supplies were gathered to fill two Cadillac SRXs provided by Romain Cadillac of Evansville.
The community outreach event was held in cooperation with the United Leasing Championship. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, June 26 at Victoria National Golf Club in nearby Newburgh.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events. The committee chair for the event was Lee Presnell, wife of Web.com Tour player, Alistair Presnell.
- Quicken Loans continues commitment to providing access to military tickets for PGA TOUR events 07/28/2015
- Wyndham Championship takes on childhood hunger in North Carolina's Piedmont Triad 07/24/2015
- David Hearn launches foundation in support of the Alzheimer Society 07/23/2015
- Over $500K donated through #RBCGolf4Kids charity challenge 07/23/2015
- Honda Classic sets charity record despite massive storm 07/23/2015
- Justin Rose named 2015 Spirit of Golf award recipient 07/20/2015
- Jordan Spieth to participate in Caddy For A Cure during Quicken Loans National pro-am 07/10/2015
- Birdies for Charity helps kids in the Quad Cities 07/10/2015
- Paul Casey Foundation committed to helping young people through sports 06/30/2015
- Compton's chance encounter with donor's aunt 06/25/2015