PHOTOS: Web.com Tour wives “Stuff a Caddy” during United Leasing Championship
June 25, 2014
EVANSVILLE, Ind.– Web.com Tour wives, in conjuncation with Youth First and the United Leasing Championship presented by PTI, were on hand at the Newburgh (Ind.) Walmart on Wednesday collecting school supplies for children who may otherwise go without in southwestern Indiana.
Members of the local community were invited to donate and help "Stuff A Caddy" with school supplies for the upcoming school year. All items donated will help Youth First provide classroom necessities so children returning to school are ready to learn.
At the end of the event, enough supplies were gathered to fill two Cadillac SRXs provided by Romain Cadillac of Evansville.
The community outreach event was held in cooperation with the United Leasing Championship. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, June 26 at Victoria National Golf Club in nearby Newburgh.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events. The committee chair for the event was Lee Presnell, wife of Web.com Tour player, Alistair Presnell.
- VIDEO: Jacksonville Jaguars mascot wins THE PLAYERS 17th hole charity challenge in costume 04/16/2015
- RBC Heritage teams with Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave to honor Lowcountry wounded war heroes 04/15/2015
- VIDEO: Ben Crane teaches golf skills to Special Olympics athletes during RBC Heritage 04/15/2015
- VIDEO: Jeff Maggert's $5,000 shot for charity 04/14/2015
- Brad Faxon receives 2015 Ouimet Award 04/14/2015
- VIDEO: Padraig Harrington on Ireland's Lollipop Day and the fight against oesophageal cancer 04/14/2015
- Ernie Els partners with BirdieBox to introduce Els for Autism Box 04/14/2015
- Spend a day one-one-one and support charity with reigning U.S. Open champ Martin Kaymer at the 2015 Wells Fargo Championship 04/14/2015
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth draws inspiration from his sister Ellie 04/14/2015
- VIDEO: Els for Autism update 04/14/2015