PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets"
July 23, 2014
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.– – Web.com Tour Wives and the Midwest Classic partnered to host a "Camp Quality Baskets" charity event on Wednesday.
The wives stuffed over a half dozen large baskets for the children at Camp Quality, a community-based camping experience and ongoing support program for children with cancer and their families.
Leading the event was Maggie Streb, wife of Robert Streb, who lives in the Kansas City area. Her husband is a 2009 graduate of Kansas State University.
The community outreach event was held in conjunction with this week's Midwest Classic. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, July 24 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionGate in Overland Park.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
- Birdies for the Brave conducts warrior club fitting at TOUR Championship 09/26/2016
- Show Your Support 09/26/2016
- “84 for 84” effort will benefit East Lake Foundation 09/22/2016
- Valspar Championship donates second Habitat For Humanity house 09/20/2016
- Henderson State unveils Ken Duke golf facility 09/19/2016
- PGA TOUR players give $100,000 to assist with flood relief 09/16/2016
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 09/15/2016
- Team Rose provides unique caddy experience to fallen hero's son during BMW Championship 09/14/2016
- Winner of Deutsche Bank Championship's volunteer challenge announced 09/07/2016
- Phil Mickelson, Stacy Lewis support literacy through KPMG's 'Blue for Books' program 09/01/2016