PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets"
July 23, 2014
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.– – Web.com Tour Wives and the Midwest Classic partnered to host a "Camp Quality Baskets" charity event on Wednesday.
The wives stuffed over a half dozen large baskets for the children at Camp Quality, a community-based camping experience and ongoing support program for children with cancer and their families.
Leading the event was Maggie Streb, wife of Robert Streb, who lives in the Kansas City area. Her husband is a 2009 graduate of Kansas State University.
The community outreach event was held in conjunction with this week's Midwest Classic. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, July 24 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionGate in Overland Park.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
- Help injured veterans by joining the World’s Largest Golf Outing on August 3 07/30/2015
- Woods, Fowler take on 19th hole for charity at Quicken Loans National 07/29/2015
- Quicken Loans continues commitment to providing access to military tickets for PGA TOUR events 07/28/2015
- Wyndham Championship takes on childhood hunger in North Carolina's Piedmont Triad 07/24/2015
- Over $500K donated through #RBCGolf4Kids charity challenge 07/23/2015
- David Hearn launches foundation in support of the Alzheimer Society 07/23/2015
- Honda Classic sets charity record despite massive storm 07/23/2015
- Justin Rose named 2015 Spirit of Golf award recipient 07/20/2015
- Birdies for Charity helps kids in the Quad Cities 07/10/2015
- Jordan Spieth to participate in Caddy For A Cure during Quicken Loans National pro-am 07/10/2015