PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets"
July 23, 2014
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.– – Web.com Tour Wives and the Midwest Classic partnered to host a "Camp Quality Baskets" charity event on Wednesday.
The wives stuffed over a half dozen large baskets for the children at Camp Quality, a community-based camping experience and ongoing support program for children with cancer and their families.
Leading the event was Maggie Streb, wife of Robert Streb, who lives in the Kansas City area. Her husband is a 2009 graduate of Kansas State University.
The community outreach event was held in conjunction with this week's Midwest Classic. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, July 24 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionGate in Overland Park.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017