PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets"
July 23, 2014
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.– – Web.com Tour Wives and the Midwest Classic partnered to host a "Camp Quality Baskets" charity event on Wednesday.
The wives stuffed over a half dozen large baskets for the children at Camp Quality, a community-based camping experience and ongoing support program for children with cancer and their families.
Leading the event was Maggie Streb, wife of Robert Streb, who lives in the Kansas City area. Her husband is a 2009 graduate of Kansas State University.
The community outreach event was held in conjunction with this week's Midwest Classic. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, July 24 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionGate in Overland Park.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
- G-Mac Foundation 'Best of Ireland' event announces $2.7M raised for pediatric hospital in Ireland 02/10/2016
- Birdies for the Brave, Callaway Golf honor wounded heroes during AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am 02/10/2016
- PGA TOUR supports GCSAA implementation of best management practices with $250,000 grant 02/10/2016
- VIDEO: Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation awards $50,000 to local charities 02/09/2016
- PHOTOS: Charity Tuesday at the Waste Management Phoenix Open 02/03/2016
- Valero Texas Open, PGA TOUR Wives team up for "Game Show Night" 02/02/2016
- Farmers Insurance Open volunteer Ed Luce of San Marco wins PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 02/02/2016
- VIDEO: Tiger Woods reflects on his foundation's 20-year history 02/02/2016
- San Diego native Pat Perez hosts clinic for wounded veterans 01/27/2016
- Dell, PGA TOUR name five charities as Austin-Area beneficiaries for World Golf Championships-Dell Match Play 01/27/2016