PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets"
July 23, 2014
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.– – Web.com Tour Wives and the Midwest Classic partnered to host a "Camp Quality Baskets" charity event on Wednesday.
The wives stuffed over a half dozen large baskets for the children at Camp Quality, a community-based camping experience and ongoing support program for children with cancer and their families.
Leading the event was Maggie Streb, wife of Robert Streb, who lives in the Kansas City area. Her husband is a 2009 graduate of Kansas State University.
The community outreach event was held in conjunction with this week's Midwest Classic. The 72-hole Web.com Tour event gets underway on Thursday, July 24 at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionGate in Overland Park.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., which is a not-for-profit corporation organized to render support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open sets new charity record with over $9 million raised in 2015 10/09/2015
- 2015 Travelers Championship generates more than $1.56 million for charity 10/08/2015
- 23rd annual Jay Sigel Golf Invitational at Aronmink benefits cancer research 10/02/2015
- FedExCup Defining Moments: 2015 TOUR Championship Winner 10/02/2015
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open awards $180,000 to local charities 09/29/2015
- Florida family receives keys to Valspar Championship Habitat for Humanity home 09/28/2015
- Mark Wilson Charity Classic nets $170K for Blessings in a Backpack 09/28/2015
- Callaway Golf hosts 100th Warrior Club Fitting during TOUR Championship 09/25/2015
- Web.com Tour Wives give back at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship 09/24/2015
- FedExCup Defining Moments: TOUR Championship 09/24/2015