Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4
July 22, 2014
SEATTLE- A foursome of Seattle’s biggest names will battle it out for bragging rights and to raise funds for local charities at the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, best-ball competition that will serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic.
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM’s morning host Mitch Levy has brought together an impressive pairing of friends and colleagues and will team with Rick Neuheisel, the Huskies’ Head Football Coach from 1999-2003, to take on World Golf Hall of Famer and Seattle native Fred Couples, partnering with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
The four local stars of sports and business will compete in the alternate-shot format during a round at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge on Monday, August 4th, at 2:00pm, and tickets will be limited to the first 500 spectators who purchase a $100 pass at BoeingClassic.com.
All event proceeds will benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, the Boeing Classic beneficiary and A PLUS Youth Program, a local organization that promotes sports as a vehicle to provide the educational resources and character development necessary for student-athletes to succeed in life.
To learn more, please visit BoeingClassic.com.
- Birdies for the Brave conducts warrior club fitting at TOUR Championship 09/26/2016
- Show Your Support 09/26/2016
- “84 for 84” effort will benefit East Lake Foundation 09/22/2016
- Valspar Championship donates second Habitat For Humanity house 09/20/2016
- Henderson State unveils Ken Duke golf facility 09/19/2016
- PGA TOUR players give $100,000 to assist with flood relief 09/16/2016
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 09/15/2016
- Team Rose provides unique caddy experience to fallen hero's son during BMW Championship 09/14/2016
- Winner of Deutsche Bank Championship's volunteer challenge announced 09/07/2016
- Phil Mickelson, Stacy Lewis support literacy through KPMG's 'Blue for Books' program 09/01/2016