Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4
July 22, 2014
SEATTLE- A foursome of Seattle’s biggest names will battle it out for bragging rights and to raise funds for local charities at the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, best-ball competition that will serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic.
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM’s morning host Mitch Levy has brought together an impressive pairing of friends and colleagues and will team with Rick Neuheisel, the Huskies’ Head Football Coach from 1999-2003, to take on World Golf Hall of Famer and Seattle native Fred Couples, partnering with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
The four local stars of sports and business will compete in the alternate-shot format during a round at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge on Monday, August 4th, at 2:00pm, and tickets will be limited to the first 500 spectators who purchase a $100 pass at BoeingClassic.com.
All event proceeds will benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, the Boeing Classic beneficiary and A PLUS Youth Program, a local organization that promotes sports as a vehicle to provide the educational resources and character development necessary for student-athletes to succeed in life.
To learn more, please visit BoeingClassic.com.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX announces 2015 charity partners 11/19/2014
- Billy Horschel visits Feeding Northeast Florida during THE PLAYERS' giving back month 11/19/2014
- VIDEO: Brandt Snedeker shoots for charity during Monday Night Football 11/18/2014
- WinCo Foods Portland Open delivers $725,000 to Oregon charities 11/18/2014
- Snedeker to take shot for charity during Titans-Steelers game on Monday night 11/14/2014
- 2014 Waste Management Phoenix Open generates over $7M for local charities 11/13/2014
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Open announces $250k raised through Wendy's Walk for Kids 11/13/2014
- VIDEO: Nonprofits share more than $130,000 in United Leasing Championship donations 11/13/2014
- Humana Challenge host organization donates $800k to Coachella Valley community 11/13/2014
- Regions Tradition's 'Birdies for Charity' raises over $315k for Birmingham charities 11/12/2014