Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4
July 22, 2014
SEATTLE- A foursome of Seattle’s biggest names will battle it out for bragging rights and to raise funds for local charities at the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, best-ball competition that will serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic.
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM’s morning host Mitch Levy has brought together an impressive pairing of friends and colleagues and will team with Rick Neuheisel, the Huskies’ Head Football Coach from 1999-2003, to take on World Golf Hall of Famer and Seattle native Fred Couples, partnering with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
The four local stars of sports and business will compete in the alternate-shot format during a round at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge on Monday, August 4th, at 2:00pm, and tickets will be limited to the first 500 spectators who purchase a $100 pass at BoeingClassic.com.
All event proceeds will benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, the Boeing Classic beneficiary and A PLUS Youth Program, a local organization that promotes sports as a vehicle to provide the educational resources and character development necessary for student-athletes to succeed in life.
To learn more, please visit BoeingClassic.com.
- Watson's car nets $410K for Birdies for the Brave 01/19/2015
- Hunter Mahan to 'putt a painting' for NADA benefit 01/16/2015
- PGA TOUR Wives Classic set for Jan. 27 at Waste Management Phoenix Open 01/15/2015
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR players visit Greenville Shriners Hospital 01/15/2015
- College of the Ozarks named 2014 Champions Tour Charity of the Year 01/14/2015
- Bubba Watson puts classic car on Barrett-Jackson's auction block for charity 01/09/2015
- Hyundai Tournament of Champions serves as vehicle for charity 01/09/2015
- Evans Scholars Foundation surpasses 10,000 alumni 01/08/2015
- Humana Challenge partners with Loma Linda University Children's Hospital 01/06/2015
- McGladrey Classic announces over $930k raised for charity in 2014 01/06/2015