Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4
July 22, 2014
SEATTLE- A foursome of Seattle’s biggest names will battle it out for bragging rights and to raise funds for local charities at the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, best-ball competition that will serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic.
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM’s morning host Mitch Levy has brought together an impressive pairing of friends and colleagues and will team with Rick Neuheisel, the Huskies’ Head Football Coach from 1999-2003, to take on World Golf Hall of Famer and Seattle native Fred Couples, partnering with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
The four local stars of sports and business will compete in the alternate-shot format during a round at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge on Monday, August 4th, at 2:00pm, and tickets will be limited to the first 500 spectators who purchase a $100 pass at BoeingClassic.com.
All event proceeds will benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, the Boeing Classic beneficiary and A PLUS Youth Program, a local organization that promotes sports as a vehicle to provide the educational resources and character development necessary for student-athletes to succeed in life.
To learn more, please visit BoeingClassic.com.
- DeChambeau hosts junior clinic in advance of RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey 07/20/2016
- Getting to know one another keeps the world - and us - going around 07/20/2016
- VIDEO: Military homecoming at the Bridgestone Invitational 07/15/2016
- Danny Lee's birdie campaign nets $30,000 for West Virginia flood relief 07/14/2016
- Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build 07/13/2016
- United Rentals teams with Birdies for the Brave to honor and empower military families during PGA TOUR tournaments in 2016 07/13/2016
- Honda Classic distributes over $3 million to charities in 2016 07/12/2016
- Help military families by playing in the World’s Largest Golf Outing 07/12/2016
- Meet Ashok Babu Kolla, 2016 Bridgestone Invitational winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 07/12/2016
- PGA TOUR players band together in support of Chalmer's autism foundation 07/06/2016