Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4
July 22, 2014
SEATTLE- A foursome of Seattle’s biggest names will battle it out for bragging rights and to raise funds for local charities at the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, best-ball competition that will serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic.
Sports Radio 950 KJR AM’s morning host Mitch Levy has brought together an impressive pairing of friends and colleagues and will team with Rick Neuheisel, the Huskies’ Head Football Coach from 1999-2003, to take on World Golf Hall of Famer and Seattle native Fred Couples, partnering with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
The four local stars of sports and business will compete in the alternate-shot format during a round at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge on Monday, August 4th, at 2:00pm, and tickets will be limited to the first 500 spectators who purchase a $100 pass at BoeingClassic.com.
All event proceeds will benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, the Boeing Classic beneficiary and A PLUS Youth Program, a local organization that promotes sports as a vehicle to provide the educational resources and character development necessary for student-athletes to succeed in life.
To learn more, please visit BoeingClassic.com.
- PHOTOS: Furyk wins $10K for foundation during Jacksonville Jaguars promotion 12/19/2014
- J.B. Holmes to appear in Chiari Malformation awareness comic book 12/18/2014
- WGC-Cadillac Championship names United Way of Miami-Dade as official charity 12/18/2014
- 2014 Brian Gay Invitational nets $805k for Orlando children's hospital 12/18/2014
- Greater Gwinnett Championship names 2015 charity recipients 12/17/2014
- Quicken Loans helps Birdies for the Brave expand access to military tickets 12/16/2014
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Open announces $1.1M raised for charity in 2014 12/15/2014
- Furyk Foundation hosts third annual 'Hope for the Holidays' 12/12/2014
- Rotary Club of Kona receives $57,500 donation from Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai 12/11/2014
- Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial announces $9M raised for charity in 2014 12/10/2014