The ACE Group Classic to host Healthy Heart Day on Feb. 14
January 31, 2014
NAPLES, Fla.– February is American Heart Health Month and today officials from NCH Healthcare Systems and The ACE Group Classic announced NCH Healthy Heart Day will take place on Friday, Feb. 14 during the opening round of the Champions Tour event being held at The TwinEagles Club Feb. 11-16. Spectators are encouraged to wear red to support heart health awareness and for every spectator that enters the tournament wearing red, a portion of proceeds will be donated to NCH Healthcare Systems.
“Through the commitment of NCH Healthcare Systems we’re able to support a great cause that directly impacts our community. We encourage all of our fans to help raise awareness for heart health by wearing red on Friday,” said Tournament Director Gail Graham. “The culmination of everyone’s efforts will be a special presentation on Sunday where NCH Healthcare Systems will receive a donation from the tournament.”
Blood pressure checks and coupons offering $149 cardiac imaging (regularly over $1,000 in value) will be distributed to spectators courtesy of NCH Healthcare Systems. Fans will also be able to enter a drawing at the tournament for the chance to win one free cardiac imaging.
For more information, please visit acegroupclassic.com.
- Jacobsen honored with GWAA's Charlie Bartlett award 02/17/2017
- 2016 RSM Classic raises more than $2.2 million for charity 02/17/2017
- Sebastian Velona inspires with 'healing hugs' at the Genesis Open 02/16/2017
- Meet the 2017 Farmers Insurance Open winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 02/15/2017
- Waste Management Phoenix Open 'Green Out' raises $100K for nonprofit environmental organizations 02/07/2017
- Patrick Reed AJGA Junior Championship honored with three awards 02/06/2017
- Marc and Audrey Leishman committed to raising sepsis awareness 02/06/2017
- Jimmy Walker Challenge earns AJGA's 2016 Newcomer Award 02/03/2017
- CDW launches “Tech Fore!” charitable giving program 02/02/2017
- BMW Charity Pro-Am announces 2017 philanthropic partners 01/30/2017