The ACE Group Classic to host Healthy Heart Day on Feb. 14
January 31, 2014
NAPLES, Fla.– February is American Heart Health Month and today officials from NCH Healthcare Systems and The ACE Group Classic announced NCH Healthy Heart Day will take place on Friday, Feb. 14 during the opening round of the Champions Tour event being held at The TwinEagles Club Feb. 11-16. Spectators are encouraged to wear red to support heart health awareness and for every spectator that enters the tournament wearing red, a portion of proceeds will be donated to NCH Healthcare Systems.
“Through the commitment of NCH Healthcare Systems we’re able to support a great cause that directly impacts our community. We encourage all of our fans to help raise awareness for heart health by wearing red on Friday,” said Tournament Director Gail Graham. “The culmination of everyone’s efforts will be a special presentation on Sunday where NCH Healthcare Systems will receive a donation from the tournament.”
Blood pressure checks and coupons offering $149 cardiac imaging (regularly over $1,000 in value) will be distributed to spectators courtesy of NCH Healthcare Systems. Fans will also be able to enter a drawing at the tournament for the chance to win one free cardiac imaging.
For more information, please visit acegroupclassic.com.
- Ryan Palmer Foundation comes to DFW as Brighter Smiles Initiative 05/20/2016
- Joint Effort in Fort McMurray Wildfire Relief 05/18/2016
- Contest winner donates $10,000 prize to United Cerebral Palsy of the Inland Empire 05/18/2016
- Constellation names Philadelphia charities to receive donations as part of 2016 SENIOR PLAYERS Championship 05/18/2016
- Spieth inspires during clinic for special needs children at THE PLAYERS 05/14/2016
- David Hearn Foundation Wine Label donates to Alzheimer's Society of Canada 05/12/2016
- PGA TOUR Wives, Everbank team up for Community PedsCare event at THE PLAYERS 05/11/2016
- Fleur de Lis artwork benefits Fore!Kids Foundation at Zurich Classic 05/10/2016
- DeLaet to Support Charity by Donating Money for On-Course Performance 05/06/2016
- Jordan Spieth, FedEx donate $1 million to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 05/04/2016