The ACE Group Classic to host Healthy Heart Day on Feb. 14
January 31, 2014
NAPLES, Fla.– February is American Heart Health Month and today officials from NCH Healthcare Systems and The ACE Group Classic announced NCH Healthy Heart Day will take place on Friday, Feb. 14 during the opening round of the Champions Tour event being held at The TwinEagles Club Feb. 11-16. Spectators are encouraged to wear red to support heart health awareness and for every spectator that enters the tournament wearing red, a portion of proceeds will be donated to NCH Healthcare Systems.
“Through the commitment of NCH Healthcare Systems we’re able to support a great cause that directly impacts our community. We encourage all of our fans to help raise awareness for heart health by wearing red on Friday,” said Tournament Director Gail Graham. “The culmination of everyone’s efforts will be a special presentation on Sunday where NCH Healthcare Systems will receive a donation from the tournament.”
Blood pressure checks and coupons offering $149 cardiac imaging (regularly over $1,000 in value) will be distributed to spectators courtesy of NCH Healthcare Systems. Fans will also be able to enter a drawing at the tournament for the chance to win one free cardiac imaging.
For more information, please visit acegroupclassic.com.
- Fifth annual Battle of the Network Stars nets $10k for San Antonio charities 10/29/2014
- VIDEO: Shriners patient R.J. Wren plays alongside TOUR pros in Vegas 10/27/2014
- Travelers Championship announces record $1.5M raised for charity in 2014 10/27/2014
- 2014 Wells Fargo Championship distributes over $1 million to charities 10/23/2014
- VIDEO: PGA TOUR Wives take on husbands in charity wiffle ball game at The McGladrey Classic 10/22/2014
- THE PLAYERS Championship announces record $7.5 million generated for charity in 2014 10/16/2014
- Shriners Hospitals for Children to bring 'hospital experience' to TPC Summerlin 10/13/2014
- Kate and Justin Rose Foundation event raises over $400k for central Florida youth 10/10/2014
- J.B. Holmes, Komen of Louisville raise over $200k for breast cancer fight 10/10/2014
- Compton inspires during Frys.com Open junior clinic 10/09/2014