Web.com Tour wives help Convoy of Hope during Price Cutter Charity Championship
August 6, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - On Wednesday, Web.com Tour player wives in town for the 25th annual Price Cutter Charity Championship, packaged groceries and supplies at Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center for local community events to be held later this month.
Convoy of Hope, a faith based organization founded in 1994, has a driving passion to feed the world. With a long history as an early responder in times of natural disasters, Convoy of Hope has served more than 65 million people.
The Price Cutter Charity Championship starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield. Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, it has raised nearly $11 million for local charities.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
For more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship, please visit pricecuttercc.org.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation announces inaugural Executive Women’s Day 03/17/2017
- Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave honor wounded veterans during Arnold Palmer Invitational 03/14/2017
- Arnie's Army marches on in Palmer's memory 03/13/2017
- Jason Day tees off for charity at TPC Sawgrass 03/08/2017
- Jeff Klauk to host Athletes vs. Epilepsy $1 Million Shootout charity event on April 10 03/06/2017
- Children's Healthcare Charity receives $10,000 donation from The Honda Classic volunteer challenge 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Volunteering on TOUR 03/02/2017
- RBC Heritage kicks off charity tour 03/01/2017
- Interfaith of The Woodlands named PGA TOUR Champions Charity of the Year 02/21/2017