Web.com Tour wives help Convoy of Hope during Price Cutter Charity Championship
August 6, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - On Wednesday, Web.com Tour player wives in town for the 25th annual Price Cutter Charity Championship, packaged groceries and supplies at Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center for local community events to be held later this month.
Convoy of Hope, a faith based organization founded in 1994, has a driving passion to feed the world. With a long history as an early responder in times of natural disasters, Convoy of Hope has served more than 65 million people.
The Price Cutter Charity Championship starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield. Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, it has raised nearly $11 million for local charities.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
For more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship, please visit pricecuttercc.org.
- Compton's chance encounter with donor's aunt 06/25/2015
- DeLaet Foundation's 'Graham Slam' charity event set for July 9 06/24/2015
- Graham DeLaet wins $10K for charity from Travelers at The Umbrella at 15 ½ Challenge 06/24/2015
- VIDEO: Military moms treated to special baby shower at Travelers Championship 06/24/2015
- PGA TOUR players team up with RBC for online charity challenge 06/23/2015
- VIDEO: The Davis Love Foundation gives back 06/16/2015
- 6-year-old boy to play 100 holes for cancer fundraiser 06/11/2015
- FedEx donates $1M to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 06/11/2015
- Wounded veterans honored by Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave during FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/11/2015
- Web.com Tour players visit Cleveland Clinic Children’s during Rust-Oleum Championship 06/10/2015