Web.com Tour wives help Convoy of Hope during Price Cutter Charity Championship
August 6, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - On Wednesday, Web.com Tour player wives in town for the 25th annual Price Cutter Charity Championship, packaged groceries and supplies at Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center for local community events to be held later this month.
Convoy of Hope, a faith based organization founded in 1994, has a driving passion to feed the world. With a long history as an early responder in times of natural disasters, Convoy of Hope has served more than 65 million people.
The Price Cutter Charity Championship starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield. Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, it has raised nearly $11 million for local charities.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
For more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship, please visit pricecuttercc.org.
- Alicia Malnati and Sport for Community 05/26/2016
- Birdies for the Brave teams with Callaway Golf to honor wounded heroes during DEAN & DELUCA Invitational 05/26/2016
- Texas native Ryan Palmer gets kids into the swing of things at DEAN & DELUCA Invitational 05/23/2016
- Ryan Palmer Foundation comes to DFW as Brighter Smiles Initiative 05/20/2016
- Contest winner donates $10,000 prize to United Cerebral Palsy of the Inland Empire 05/18/2016
- Constellation names Philadelphia charities to receive donations as part of 2016 SENIOR PLAYERS Championship 05/18/2016
- Joint Effort in Fort McMurray Wildfire Relief 05/18/2016
- Spieth inspires during clinic for special needs children at THE PLAYERS 05/14/2016
- David Hearn Foundation Wine Label donates to Alzheimer's Society of Canada 05/12/2016
- PGA TOUR Wives, Everbank team up for Community PedsCare event at THE PLAYERS 05/11/2016