Web.com Tour wives help Convoy of Hope during Price Cutter Charity Championship
August 6, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - On Wednesday, Web.com Tour player wives in town for the 25th annual Price Cutter Charity Championship, packaged groceries and supplies at Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center for local community events to be held later this month.
Convoy of Hope, a faith based organization founded in 1994, has a driving passion to feed the world. With a long history as an early responder in times of natural disasters, Convoy of Hope has served more than 65 million people.
The Price Cutter Charity Championship starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield. Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, it has raised nearly $11 million for local charities.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
For more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship, please visit pricecuttercc.org.
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives art party, plane dedication event at FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/09/2016
- Constellation joining forces with Fiorenza’s Food for Friends to fight hunger through 2016 Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Championship 06/08/2016
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR players bring day of fun to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital 06/08/2016
- 2016 Sony Open in Hawaii raises $1 million for local charities 06/07/2016
- PGA TOUR players take First Tee of Memphis participants inside the ropes at the FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/07/2016
- PHOTO: Meet the winner of the 2016 DEAN & DELUCA Invitational volunteer challenge 06/06/2016
- Enduring Hearts and Erik Compton Foundation Join Forces for Charity Golf Outing 06/06/2016
- 2016 Valspar Championship presented by BB&T announces increased charitable contributions 06/06/2016
- Jason, Ellie Day's Brighter Days Foundation to host second annual fundraiser 06/06/2016
- Alicia Malnati and Sport for Community 05/26/2016