Web.com Tour wives help Convoy of Hope during Price Cutter Charity Championship
August 6, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - On Wednesday, Web.com Tour player wives in town for the 25th annual Price Cutter Charity Championship, packaged groceries and supplies at Convoy of Hope’s World Distribution Center for local community events to be held later this month.
Convoy of Hope, a faith based organization founded in 1994, has a driving passion to feed the world. With a long history as an early responder in times of natural disasters, Convoy of Hope has served more than 65 million people.
The Price Cutter Charity Championship starts tomorrow and runs through the weekend at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield. Since the tournament’s inception in 1990, it has raised nearly $11 million for local charities.
Web.com Tour Wives is a part of the PGA TOUR Wives Association, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides support and provide assistance to needy children and their families through the means of charitable events.
For more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship, please visit pricecuttercc.org.
- WGC-Cadillac Championship hosts baby shower for military moms-to-be 03/02/2015
- VIDEO: Players make a special hospital visit during Allianz Championship 02/26/2015
- The Els Center of Excellence to welcome first students in August 02/25/2015
- Jonas Blixt makes a young cancer survivor's dream come true 02/25/2015
- Fifth annual Els for Autism Golf Challenge kicks off 02/25/2015
- PHOTOS: Mahan teams with sponsor to raise funds for NADA Charitable Foundation 02/24/2015
- Marco Dawson nets $10K for The First Tee of Lakeland with FOX Sports Shot for Charity win at Daytona 02/19/2015
- Web.com Tour Championship, City of Jacksonville donate $408K to The First Tee 02/18/2015
- Roberto Castro launches birdies campaign for Iowa, Nebraska charities 02/13/2015
- VIDEO: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am fan’s eye view – Tim Lang 02/13/2015