PHOTO: Weekley presents $20,000 check to Air Commando Association
September 27, 2013
NAVARRE, Fla.- Three-time PGA TOUR winner Boo Weekley (right) presents a $20,000 check to the Air Commando Association Foundation Endowment at Friday morning's Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce's monthly membership breakfast Commerce & Coffee. Weekley is a native of nearby Milton, Fla.
The check was part of the proceeds from the Boo Weekley Charity Golf Tournament held in late July at the Club at Hidden Creek in Navarre. Pictured with Weekley are, from left: Air Commando Association Vice President Colonel Dennis Barnett and Air Commando Association President Major General Richard Secord.
- PGA TOUR joins AJGA as Official Partner 01/13/2017
- Tiger Woods Foundation, Discovery Education partner to offer digital education resources 01/10/2017
- Puerto Rico Open strengthens ties to Ricky Martin Foundation and its allies at Centro Tau 12/28/2016
- CVS Health Charity Classic reaches $20 million in philanthropic support to Southeastern New England charities 12/23/2016
- PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge presented by Myrbetriq donation leads to Boys and Girls Club program development 12/22/2016
- PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge continues to support charitable mission 12/19/2016
- BMW Championship raises $2.8 million for Evans Scholars Foundation in 2016 12/16/2016
- WinCo Foods Portland Open announces $1.25 million raised for charity in 2016 12/15/2016
- DAP Championship makes $223,000 charitable donation to The LeBron James Family Foundation 12/13/2016
- Furyk Foundation provides Hope for the Holidays in North Florida 12/13/2016