PHOTO: Weekley presents $20,000 check to Air Commando Association
September 27, 2013
NAVARRE, Fla.- Three-time PGA TOUR winner Boo Weekley (right) presents a $20,000 check to the Air Commando Association Foundation Endowment at Friday morning's Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce's monthly membership breakfast Commerce & Coffee. Weekley is a native of nearby Milton, Fla.
The check was part of the proceeds from the Boo Weekley Charity Golf Tournament held in late July at the Club at Hidden Creek in Navarre. Pictured with Weekley are, from left: Air Commando Association Vice President Colonel Dennis Barnett and Air Commando Association President Major General Richard Secord.
- The Greenbrier Classic announces first annual volunteer charitable initiative campaign 09/18/2014
- VIDEO: Web.com Tour player Peter Malnati's special friendship with a young cancer survivor 09/16/2014
- Web.com Tour Wives give back through “Fill the Cart with Fun” campaign 09/10/2014
- VIDEO: Brendon Todd visits East Lake's Drew Charter School during TOUR Championship 09/10/2014
- Chris Wilson kicks off campaign in support of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 09/09/2014
- Andrade, Cink contribute to East Lake's success story 09/09/2014
- Deutsche Bank Championship hosts sixth annual 'Healthy Packs' event 08/28/2014
- Morgan Hoffmann walks his way to top-10 finish, raises additional $7.5K for charity 08/28/2014
- The First Tee of Massachusetts expands with help of matching grant 08/28/2014
- Justin Leonard finds a charity to come first before golf 08/28/2014