EZLinks.com teams with Birdies for the Brave in support of veterans
November 7, 2013
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.– EZLinks Golf, Inc., the world’s largest golf reservation network, will be honoring Veterans Day by contributing to Birdies for the Brave in support of military members and their families.EZLinks will donate 20% of the green fees for rounds booked and played between now and Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, to Birdies for the Brave when golfers book a tee time at EZLinks.com and enter the promo code DONATE at checkout.Golfers may also visit the website to save up to 50% on tee times at more than 1,300 golf courses worldwide.
“EZLinks Golf is proud to support Birdies for the Brave’s commitment to honor the courageous men and women of our U.S. Armed Forces and their families,” said Gary Cohen, chief executive officer, EZLinks Golf.“Now through Veterans Day, EZLinks is making it easy for golfers to support our military by donating a portion of proceeds from rounds booked at EZLinks.com to Birdies for the Brave.”
EZLinks.com makes finding and booking a tee time online easy.Golfers simply visit EZLinks.com, enter the date and location they want to play, and select from more than 100,000 tee times – all up to 50% off rack rate.New tee times are added daily.
Birdies for the Brave is a national military outreach initiative that was originally created in 2006 by PGA TOUR player Phil Mickelson and his wife, Amy, to support combat-wounded veterans. The TOUR subsequently adopted Birdies for the Brave and expanded it to include a variety of military outreach initiatives, including military appreciation activities during tournaments and a series Birdies for the Brave fundraising events conducted at TPC clubs nationwide – an effort that has raised more than $11 million for 10 military homefront groups that provide critical programs and services to meet the specialized needs of wounded veterans and military families. For more information, please visit birdiesforthebrave.org or follow them on Facebook.
- VIDEO: Players make a special hospital visit during Allianz Championship 02/26/2015
- Jonas Blixt makes a young cancer survivor's dream come true 02/25/2015
- Fifth annual Els for Autism Golf Challenge kicks off 02/25/2015
- The Els Center of Excellence to welcome first students in August 02/25/2015
- PHOTOS: Mahan teams with sponsor to raise funds for NADA Charitable Foundation 02/24/2015
- Marco Dawson nets $10K for The First Tee of Lakeland with FOX Sports Shot for Charity win at Daytona 02/19/2015
- Web.com Tour Championship, City of Jacksonville donate $408K to The First Tee 02/18/2015
- Greg and Nicole Chalmers launch autism support organization 02/13/2015
- VIDEO: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am fan’s eye view – Tim Lang 02/13/2015
- VIDEO: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am fan’s eye view – Katie Horsford 02/13/2015