Birdies For The Brave celebrates Veterans Day with fundraising events, partner promotions
November 8, 2013
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.- Birdies for the Brave will celebrate Veterans Day by hosting fundraising events at several TPCs nationwide, as well as teaming up with corporate partners to conduct in-store donation programs in support of Birdies for the Brave military homefront groups.
Now through November 30, Auto Spot, one of the North Florida’s most comprehensive auto service and premium-brand tire retailers, will be inviting customers to make a donation of $1 or $5 at the register, and matching customer-donated funds up to $500.During the same time period, Auto Spot will also be increasing its standard 10% discount for military members and veterans to 20%.
EZ Links Golf, Inc., the world’s largest golf reservation network, will be honoring Veterans Day by contributing to Birdies for the Brave in support of military members and their families by donating 20% of the green fees for rounds booked and played between now and Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, to Birdies for the Brave.To contribute, golfers simply visit EZLinks.com/tee-times and enter the promo code DONATE at checkout.Golfers may also visit the website to save up to 50% on tee times at more than 1,300 golf courses worldwide.
On Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, three TPCs – TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, TPC Louisiana in Avondale, LA, and TPC Prestancia in Sarasota, FL – will be hosting Birdies for the Brave fundraising events to raise funds for military homefront groups.
For more information on Birdies for the Brave, the homerfront groups it supports, and fundraising events happening in communities nationwide, please visit birdiesforthebrave.org or follow them on Facebook.
- PGA TOUR players, wives visit Batson Children’s Hospital 10/27/2016
- Colonial’s birdies campaign drives $11 million year for local charities 10/24/2016
- Vi at Silverstone holds “Putt for Charity” to promote Charles Schwab Cup Championship 10/21/2016
- Shaw Charity Classic shatters own record for charitable giving on PGA TOUR Champions 10/20/2016
- PGA TOUR announces top tournament winners in the 2016 PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 10/20/2016
- Travelers Championship generates a record $2.8 million for charity 10/18/2016
- Golf & Health Project launches to highlight how golf can benefit all 10/13/2016
- David Hearn Foundation donates $20,000 to Alzheimer Society of Canada 10/13/2016
- CHARMED Foundation delivers $25,000 donation to Tom Pernice Jr. Charities 10/10/2016
- Drew Charter School makes positive impact on East Lake 09/27/2016