Birdies For The Brave celebrates Veterans Day with fundraising events, partner promotions
November 8, 2013
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.- Birdies for the Brave will celebrate Veterans Day by hosting fundraising events at several TPCs nationwide, as well as teaming up with corporate partners to conduct in-store donation programs in support of Birdies for the Brave military homefront groups.
Now through November 30, Auto Spot, one of the North Florida’s most comprehensive auto service and premium-brand tire retailers, will be inviting customers to make a donation of $1 or $5 at the register, and matching customer-donated funds up to $500.During the same time period, Auto Spot will also be increasing its standard 10% discount for military members and veterans to 20%.
EZ Links Golf, Inc., the world’s largest golf reservation network, will be honoring Veterans Day by contributing to Birdies for the Brave in support of military members and their families by donating 20% of the green fees for rounds booked and played between now and Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, to Birdies for the Brave.To contribute, golfers simply visit EZLinks.com/tee-times and enter the promo code DONATE at checkout.Golfers may also visit the website to save up to 50% on tee times at more than 1,300 golf courses worldwide.
On Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, three TPCs – TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, TPC Louisiana in Avondale, LA, and TPC Prestancia in Sarasota, FL – will be hosting Birdies for the Brave fundraising events to raise funds for military homefront groups.
For more information on Birdies for the Brave, the homerfront groups it supports, and fundraising events happening in communities nationwide, please visit birdiesforthebrave.org or follow them on Facebook.
- Valspar Championship presented by BB&T raises $1.6 million for charity in 2014 07/28/2014
- CBS Sports special focuses on PGA TOUR players’ charitable initiatives 07/28/2014
- Shaw Communications announces campaign to benefit Graham and Ruby DeLaet Foundation 07/25/2014
- BMW Championship exhibition raises $45,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 07/24/2014
- PHOTOS: Web.com Tour Wives partner with Midwest Classic to create "Camp Quality Baskets" 07/23/2014
- Fred Couples joins Snoqualmie Showdown charity event on August 4 07/22/2014
- Jarrod Lyle: A survivor seeking to help others 07/22/2014
- Darren Clarke receives Golf Foundation's ‘Spirit of Golf’ award 07/21/2014
- VIDEO: The First Tee visits The Greenbrier Classic 07/17/2014
- PHOTOS: Web.com Tour players shop for charity during Albertsons Boise Open 07/17/2014