Join the David Toms Foundation's 2013 Masters contest for charity
March 28, 2013
Reposted from DavidToms.com:
The Masters is right around the corner and we hope that you will participate in our annual David Toms Foundation Masters Contest. We want this to be our biggest year ever so please enter AND forward to your friends, co-workers, golfing buddies, etc.
The money we raise from this contest will go directly into the construction of the David Toms Academy, which will open in August of 2013.
The link is davidtomsfoundation.com/contest
Here is some additional information:
Welcome to the 2013 David Toms Foundation Masters Pool. Here are the rules. Select ONE golfer from Group A, TWO golfers from Group B, THREE golfers from Group C and TWO golfers from Group D (a total of EIGHT golfers). The team that has the highest cumulative money earnings from the tournament is the winner. Tiebreaker: pick the 4-day winning score.
- 1st place: Signed 2013 Masters Pin Flag from the winner, round of golf for 4 at any TPC Course, customized Cleveland Golf wedge straight from the PGA Tour van, free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), 2 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, two David Toms Foundation golf shirts and a David Toms signed picture.
- 2nd place: 2012 Masters pin flag signed by champion Bubba Watson, 2012 President's Cup flag signed by the entire U.S. team (includes captain Fred Couples, Tiger, Phil, Furyk, Toms, etc.), free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt and a David Toms signed picture.
- 3rd place: Signed picture by Arnold Palmer and David Toms, 2011 David Toms signed Colonial pin flag, free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), 2 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt.
- 4th place: 4 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt and David Toms signed picture.
- 5th place: David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation signed picture, David Toms Foundation golf shirt.
Cost is $100 and all of the proceeds benefit the David Toms Foundation, a 501(c)3 charity that benefits underprivileged children.
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Getting to know one another keeps the world - and us - going around 07/20/2016
- VIDEO: Military homecoming at the Bridgestone Invitational 07/15/2016
- Danny Lee's birdie campaign nets $30,000 for West Virginia flood relief 07/14/2016
- United Rentals teams with Birdies for the Brave to honor and empower military families during PGA TOUR tournaments in 2016 07/13/2016
- Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build 07/13/2016
- Honda Classic distributes over $3 million to charities in 2016 07/12/2016
- Meet Ashok Babu Kolla, 2016 Bridgestone Invitational winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 07/12/2016
- Help military families by playing in the World’s Largest Golf Outing 07/12/2016
- PGA TOUR players band together in support of Chalmer's autism foundation 07/06/2016
- Danny Lee pledges to support West Virginia recovery efforts by donating to Neighbors Loving Neighbors 07/06/2016