Join the David Toms Foundation's 2013 Masters contest for charity
March 28, 2013
Reposted from DavidToms.com:
The Masters is right around the corner and we hope that you will participate in our annual David Toms Foundation Masters Contest. We want this to be our biggest year ever so please enter AND forward to your friends, co-workers, golfing buddies, etc.
The money we raise from this contest will go directly into the construction of the David Toms Academy, which will open in August of 2013.
The link is davidtomsfoundation.com/contest
Here is some additional information:
Welcome to the 2013 David Toms Foundation Masters Pool. Here are the rules. Select ONE golfer from Group A, TWO golfers from Group B, THREE golfers from Group C and TWO golfers from Group D (a total of EIGHT golfers). The team that has the highest cumulative money earnings from the tournament is the winner. Tiebreaker: pick the 4-day winning score.
- 1st place: Signed 2013 Masters Pin Flag from the winner, round of golf for 4 at any TPC Course, customized Cleveland Golf wedge straight from the PGA Tour van, free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), 2 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, two David Toms Foundation golf shirts and a David Toms signed picture.
- 2nd place: 2012 Masters pin flag signed by champion Bubba Watson, 2012 President's Cup flag signed by the entire U.S. team (includes captain Fred Couples, Tiger, Phil, Furyk, Toms, etc.), free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt and a David Toms signed picture.
- 3rd place: Signed picture by Arnold Palmer and David Toms, 2011 David Toms signed Colonial pin flag, free golf lesson at the David Toms Academy (opening in fall of 2013), 2 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt.
- 4th place: 4 tickets to the PGA Tour event of your choice (does not include the Majors or the TPC at Sawgrass), David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation golf shirt and David Toms signed picture.
- 5th place: David Toms signed Masters flag, David Toms Foundation signed picture, David Toms Foundation golf shirt.
Cost is $100 and all of the proceeds benefit the David Toms Foundation, a 501(c)3 charity that benefits underprivileged children.
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Billy Horschel takes aim at hunger in Northest Florida 05/29/2015
- Shaw Charity Classic teams with AltaLink for 2015 Birdies for Kids fundraising program 05/26/2015
- Four Purple Heart recipients awarded mortgage-free homes during the 2015 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial 05/23/2015
- Lowcountry Foundation for Wounded Military Heroes raises funds for Birdies for the Brave homefront groups 05/19/2015
- Join the Crowne Plaza Invitational At Colonial's "Always On Charity Challenge" 05/18/2015
- Doyle Glass, Leigh Colpack named Regions Tradition Volunteers of the Year 05/18/2015
- Inaugural Lincoln Awards: A Concert for Veterans & the Military Family airs on PBS May 22 05/15/2015
- Wells Fargo Championship teams with Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave to honor two Purple Heart recipients 05/14/2015
- PHOTO: Web.com Tour Wives collect donated items for New Foundations Home for Children 05/14/2015
- Big Break: Warrior Edition honors military veterans with television-inspired golf skills competition 05/14/2015