Play golf with Bubba for a good cause
January 9, 2013
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.-- Bubba Watson has partnered with eBay for a charity auction that will feature three items, including a spot to play alongside Watson in the pro-am of this year's Waste Management Phoenix Open (click here for the auction).
The auction is part of a campaign called "New Year, New You" and will benefit the First Tee of Phoenix and the USO of Phoenix. It runs through Jan. 10.
Other items being auctioned includea VIP experience at the tournament, which includes two clubhouse tickets for Thursday and Friday, two VIP tickets to the Birds Nest for concerts Thursday through Saturday, accomodations at the Fairmont Princess Resort for Tuesday through Friday, one dinner at the hotel and a 2013 pin flag signed by Watson.
The third item is an autographed 2012 Ryder Cup visor won by Watson during his Saturday four-ball match. It also includes a golf glove signed by Watson.
The round with Watson, meanwhile, includes a custom set of PING clubs and a tour of the PING facility, $1000 worth of Oakley merchandise, a room at the Fairmont Princess, VIP tickets to the tournament and the Birds Nest.
- DeLaet to Support Charity by Donating Money for On-Course Performance 05/06/2016
- Jordan Spieth, FedEx donate $1 million to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 05/04/2016
- Valero Texas Open, PGA TOUR Wives team up for Game Show Night 04/28/2016
- Evansville Community Benefits from Web.com Tour Event 04/27/2016
- World Golf Hall of Fame member Lee Trevino honored at FedEx St. Jude Classic Champion’s Day 04/07/2016
- Houston Golf Association Junior Golf Program receives $10K donation from Shell Houston Open volunteer challenge 04/07/2016
- WATCH: The David Toms Foundation launching the future of our youth 04/06/2016
- Graeme McDowell to create once-in-a-lifetime caddie experience for wounded hero during the Masters 04/06/2016
- Longtime TOUR official Bradley brings fun with a purpose to hometown event 04/01/2016
- PGA TOUR Wives visit University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center 03/31/2016