Play golf with Bubba for a good cause
January 9, 2013
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.-- Bubba Watson has partnered with eBay for a charity auction that will feature three items, including a spot to play alongside Watson in the pro-am of this year's Waste Management Phoenix Open (click here for the auction).
The auction is part of a campaign called "New Year, New You" and will benefit the First Tee of Phoenix and the USO of Phoenix. It runs through Jan. 10.
Other items being auctioned includea VIP experience at the tournament, which includes two clubhouse tickets for Thursday and Friday, two VIP tickets to the Birds Nest for concerts Thursday through Saturday, accomodations at the Fairmont Princess Resort for Tuesday through Friday, one dinner at the hotel and a 2013 pin flag signed by Watson.
The third item is an autographed 2012 Ryder Cup visor won by Watson during his Saturday four-ball match. It also includes a golf glove signed by Watson.
The round with Watson, meanwhile, includes a custom set of PING clubs and a tour of the PING facility, $1000 worth of Oakley merchandise, a room at the Fairmont Princess, VIP tickets to the tournament and the Birds Nest.
- PING unveils limited edition pink driver benefiting Bubba Watson's foundation 08/25/2016
- 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson raises $5.8 million for Momentous Institute 08/25/2016
- Bubba Watson and caddie Ted Scott pledge support to Louisiana flood relief efforts 08/24/2016
- Glenmorangie teams up with Birdies for the Brave to raise funds for military families, wounded heroes during three PGA TOUR events 08/24/2016
- Charity leads the way for inaugural GolfBC Championship 08/18/2016
- VIDEO: A legacy of giving back at the Price Cutter Charity Championship 08/17/2016
- Meet Gianna 'One-Handed Lady Golfer' Rojas, volunteer at The Barclays 08/16/2016
- Ken Duke's dream for others reaches fruition with practice facility 08/11/2016
- Travelers donates $58,000 to Jim Furyk's charity of choice after record-setting 58 08/10/2016
- Jim Furyk named 2016 Payne Stewart Award recipient 08/09/2016