Play golf with Bubba for a good cause
January 9, 2013
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.-- Bubba Watson has partnered with eBay for a charity auction that will feature three items, including a spot to play alongside Watson in the pro-am of this year's Waste Management Phoenix Open (click here for the auction).
The auction is part of a campaign called "New Year, New You" and will benefit the First Tee of Phoenix and the USO of Phoenix. It runs through Jan. 10.
Other items being auctioned includea VIP experience at the tournament, which includes two clubhouse tickets for Thursday and Friday, two VIP tickets to the Birds Nest for concerts Thursday through Saturday, accomodations at the Fairmont Princess Resort for Tuesday through Friday, one dinner at the hotel and a 2013 pin flag signed by Watson.
The third item is an autographed 2012 Ryder Cup visor won by Watson during his Saturday four-ball match. It also includes a golf glove signed by Watson.
The round with Watson, meanwhile, includes a custom set of PING clubs and a tour of the PING facility, $1000 worth of Oakley merchandise, a room at the Fairmont Princess, VIP tickets to the tournament and the Birds Nest.
- DeChambeau hosts junior clinic in advance of RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey 07/20/2016
- Getting to know one another keeps the world - and us - going around 07/20/2016
- VIDEO: Military homecoming at the Bridgestone Invitational 07/15/2016
- Danny Lee's birdie campaign nets $30,000 for West Virginia flood relief 07/14/2016
- Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae to feature Habitat for Humanity playhouse build 07/13/2016
- United Rentals teams with Birdies for the Brave to honor and empower military families during PGA TOUR tournaments in 2016 07/13/2016
- Honda Classic distributes over $3 million to charities in 2016 07/12/2016
- Help military families by playing in the World’s Largest Golf Outing 07/12/2016
- Meet Ashok Babu Kolla, 2016 Bridgestone Invitational winner of the PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge 07/12/2016
- PGA TOUR players band together in support of Chalmer's autism foundation 07/06/2016