Web.com Tour's Jim Renner teams up with Credibility International to raise money for American Heart Association
April 4, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.—2011 PGA TOUR rookie and current Web.com Tour player Jim Renner and Washington, D.C. based Credibility International, a forensic accounting firm, will team together for the remainder of the 2013 Web.com Tour Season to raise money for the American Heart Association. The donations will be made in memory of Jim's father, John "Buck" Renner, who passed away from heart failure in August 2012.
The association will launch the week of April 8th when the Web.com Tour is in Midland, Texas for the WNB Classic. Renner will wear the Credibility International logo on the chest of his apparel.
“I am excited to team up with Credibility International," said Renner. "They already are so active in cardiovascular charitable activities, and when I learned that I knew it would be a great fit. They are just a great group to be associated with and I am excited to have them as part of my team moving forward. I believe that together, we can make an impact.”
As part of the sponsorship, Credibility International will make donations to the American Heart Association based on Renner’s play the rest of the 2013 season. Donations will be made for birdies, top ten finishes, and wins.
“Credibility is very excited to support Jim on the Web.com Tour as he works to earn his way back onto the PGA Tour,” said Tim Hart, the founder and president of Credibility International. “In Jim’s profession, like ours, the stakes are high where exceptional experience and preparation are essential ingredients for success. Jim brings great experience to the Web.com Tour and has worked hard to position himself for success this season. Credibility is also very pleased to be able to work with Jim to help further his great memories of his dad by lending additional support to the American Heart Association, with whom we have been closely associated with on the leadership committee and as sponsors of Washington’s Lawyers Have Heart annual race.”
Additionally, the Renner Family will host the first annual memorial golf outing to honor Renner’s father, affectionately known to friends and family as “Buck”. The memorial outing will primarily raise funds for The John “Buck” Renner Memorial Scholarship Fund, with the purpose of helping area junior golfers with college tuition. The outing is slated for September and will be hosted by the Attleboro Area Golf Association of which Mr. Renner was a committed and active member. Credibility will participate and support the fundraising for this outing.
Further information on the memorial outing will be available soon thru Jim’s Facebook fan page Facebook.com/JimRennerGolf and his website www.JimRennerGolf.com
- PHOTOS: Chile Classic's DEBRA Foundation dinner 03/07/2014
- Greater Gwinnett Championship to provide free military admission 03/07/2014
- Seventh annual Stater Bros. Charities Dave Stockton Heroes Challenge tees off March 10 03/07/2014
- VIDEO: The First Tee arrives in Chile 03/05/2014
- Young brain cancer survivor treated to a special day at the WGC-Cadillac Championship 03/05/2014
- The Jake raises record $2.2 million to support the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation 03/05/2014
- Barkley, Bean, Bryant and Friends Celebrity Skins Game raises over $150,000 for The First Tee 03/04/2014
- The Presidents Cup announces record charitable amount of $5 million-plus 03/04/2014
- VIDEO: McIlroy to auction Bose bags for charity 03/01/2014
- VIDEO: Rory McIlroy visits a children's cancer center in Northern Ireland 02/27/2014