PHOTOS: The First Tee of Phoenix visits the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
November 7, 2012
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.- More than 50 youngsters from The First Tee of Phoenix made the journey out to Desert Mountain during Saturday’s third round of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship at the invitation of PwC, Championship Partner of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and Proud Partner of THE PLAYERS Championship.
PwC’s Vice Chairman of Client Services, Jay Henderson, along with Charles Schwab Cup Championship Tournament Director Ian Knight and The First Tee of Phoenix staff, staged a putting contest for the kids on the Cochise Course practice green before posing for photos.
The excursion for The First Tee of Phoenix youngsters also included ‘behind-the-scenes’ visits to the television compound, the media center, tournament headquarters and the practice range to watch the Champions Tour stars warm up before heading out to compete.
- Molder hits the runway at Halo Animal Rescue's 'Players and Pets' event 01/28/2015
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives Classic at the Waste Management Phoenix Open 01/28/2015
- Watson's car nets $410K for Birdies for the Brave 01/19/2015
- Hunter Mahan to 'putt a painting' for NADA benefit 01/16/2015
- PGA TOUR Wives Classic set for Jan. 27 at Waste Management Phoenix Open 01/15/2015
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR players visit Greenville Shriners Hospital 01/15/2015
- College of the Ozarks named 2014 Champions Tour Charity of the Year 01/14/2015
- Bubba Watson puts classic car on Barrett-Jackson's auction block for charity 01/09/2015
- Hyundai Tournament of Champions serves as vehicle for charity 01/09/2015
- Evans Scholars Foundation surpasses 10,000 alumni 01/08/2015