PHOTOS: The First Tee of Phoenix visits the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
November 7, 2012
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.- More than 50 youngsters from The First Tee of Phoenix made the journey out to Desert Mountain during Saturday’s third round of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship at the invitation of PwC, Championship Partner of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and Proud Partner of THE PLAYERS Championship.
PwC’s Vice Chairman of Client Services, Jay Henderson, along with Charles Schwab Cup Championship Tournament Director Ian Knight and The First Tee of Phoenix staff, staged a putting contest for the kids on the Cochise Course practice green before posing for photos.
The excursion for The First Tee of Phoenix youngsters also included ‘behind-the-scenes’ visits to the television compound, the media center, tournament headquarters and the practice range to watch the Champions Tour stars warm up before heading out to compete.
- Els for Autism Golf Challenge raises close to $12 million in five years 11/24/2015
- Callaway honors Georgia heroes at RSM Classic 11/24/2015
- Charitable impact of $2,316,623 generated by 2015 Shell Houston Open 11/13/2015
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship announces record-setting charitable donation 11/12/2015
- WATCH: Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf, College of Ozarks team up to honor veterans 11/11/2015
- THE PLAYERS Championship announces record $8.1 million generated for local charities from 2015 tournament 11/11/2015
- PHOTOS: PGA TOUR Wives host arts and crafts event at Batson Children’s Hospital 11/09/2015
- Meet the 2015 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open National Patient Ambassadors 11/04/2015
- Jim Furyk helps kick off THE PLAYERS Giving Back Month with Dreams Come True 11/02/2015
- 2015 John Deere Classic smashes charity record 11/01/2015