PHOTOS: The First Tee of Phoenix visits the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
November 7, 2012
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.- More than 50 youngsters from The First Tee of Phoenix made the journey out to Desert Mountain during Saturday’s third round of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship at the invitation of PwC, Championship Partner of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and Proud Partner of THE PLAYERS Championship.
PwC’s Vice Chairman of Client Services, Jay Henderson, along with Charles Schwab Cup Championship Tournament Director Ian Knight and The First Tee of Phoenix staff, staged a putting contest for the kids on the Cochise Course practice green before posing for photos.
The excursion for The First Tee of Phoenix youngsters also included ‘behind-the-scenes’ visits to the television compound, the media center, tournament headquarters and the practice range to watch the Champions Tour stars warm up before heading out to compete.
- PING unveils limited edition pink driver benefiting Bubba Watson's foundation 08/25/2016
- 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson raises $5.8 million for Momentous Institute 08/25/2016
- Bubba Watson and caddie Ted Scott pledge support to Louisiana flood relief efforts 08/24/2016
- Glenmorangie teams up with Birdies for the Brave to raise funds for military families, wounded heroes during three PGA TOUR events 08/24/2016
- Charity leads the way for inaugural GolfBC Championship 08/18/2016
- VIDEO: A legacy of giving back at the Price Cutter Charity Championship 08/17/2016
- Meet Gianna 'One-Handed Lady Golfer' Rojas, volunteer at The Barclays 08/16/2016
- Ken Duke's dream for others reaches fruition with practice facility 08/11/2016
- Travelers donates $58,000 to Jim Furyk's charity of choice after record-setting 58 08/10/2016
- Jim Furyk named 2016 Payne Stewart Award recipient 08/09/2016