Equinox Fitness to Host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC
November 14, 2012
DALLAS– Equinox has announced plans to host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC. The event, which will take place on Saturday, December 1, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park in Dallas, will include a one-hour cycling class and live auction with 12-time PGA TOUR winner Justin and his wife, Amanda.
Forty bikes will be available, each for a $350 donation. Non-cycling guests are also encouraged to attend, as live auction items will be up for grabs.
The SPINCLASSIC will benefit Camp Mati. With the help of Young Life, Camp Mati aims to bring children afflicted with cancer and their families together to provide a meaningful, fun family experience at Young Life’s Trail West. Located in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado, the camp offers amazing activities with the help of student volunteers from high school and college. The camp was founded two years ago by Jean-Marie Alpert in an effort to give back to other families after losing her own mother to breast cancer.
The Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC will be held at Equinox’s Highland Park club located at 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas. For more information and to register or donate, please visit www.justinleonard.com.
- Paul Casey Foundation committed to helping young people through sports 06/30/2015
- Compton's chance encounter with donor's aunt 06/25/2015
- DeLaet Foundation's 'Graham Slam' charity event set for July 9 06/24/2015
- Graham DeLaet wins $10K for charity from Travelers at The Umbrella at 15 ½ Challenge 06/24/2015
- VIDEO: Military moms treated to special baby shower at Travelers Championship 06/24/2015
- PGA TOUR players team up with RBC for online charity challenge 06/23/2015
- VIDEO: The Davis Love Foundation gives back 06/16/2015
- Wounded veterans honored by Callaway Golf, Birdies for the Brave during FedEx St. Jude Classic 06/11/2015
- 6-year-old boy to play 100 holes for cancer fundraiser 06/11/2015
- FedEx donates $1M to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 06/11/2015