Equinox Fitness to Host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC
November 14, 2012
DALLAS– Equinox has announced plans to host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC. The event, which will take place on Saturday, December 1, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park in Dallas, will include a one-hour cycling class and live auction with 12-time PGA TOUR winner Justin and his wife, Amanda.
Forty bikes will be available, each for a $350 donation. Non-cycling guests are also encouraged to attend, as live auction items will be up for grabs.
The SPINCLASSIC will benefit Camp Mati. With the help of Young Life, Camp Mati aims to bring children afflicted with cancer and their families together to provide a meaningful, fun family experience at Young Life’s Trail West. Located in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado, the camp offers amazing activities with the help of student volunteers from high school and college. The camp was founded two years ago by Jean-Marie Alpert in an effort to give back to other families after losing her own mother to breast cancer.
The Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC will be held at Equinox’s Highland Park club located at 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas. For more information and to register or donate, please visit www.justinleonard.com.
- Show Your Support 09/26/2016
- Birdies for the Brave conducts warrior club fitting at TOUR Championship 09/26/2016
- “84 for 84” effort will benefit East Lake Foundation 09/22/2016
- Valspar Championship donates second Habitat For Humanity house 09/20/2016
- Henderson State unveils Ken Duke golf facility 09/19/2016
- PGA TOUR players give $100,000 to assist with flood relief 09/16/2016
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 09/15/2016
- Team Rose provides unique caddy experience to fallen hero's son during BMW Championship 09/14/2016
- Winner of Deutsche Bank Championship's volunteer challenge announced 09/07/2016
- The First Tee of Metropolitan New York receives $10,000 donation from The Barlcays volunteer challenge 09/01/2016