Equinox Fitness to Host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC
November 14, 2012
DALLAS– Equinox has announced plans to host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC. The event, which will take place on Saturday, December 1, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park in Dallas, will include a one-hour cycling class and live auction with 12-time PGA TOUR winner Justin and his wife, Amanda.
Forty bikes will be available, each for a $350 donation. Non-cycling guests are also encouraged to attend, as live auction items will be up for grabs.
The SPINCLASSIC will benefit Camp Mati. With the help of Young Life, Camp Mati aims to bring children afflicted with cancer and their families together to provide a meaningful, fun family experience at Young Life’s Trail West. Located in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado, the camp offers amazing activities with the help of student volunteers from high school and college. The camp was founded two years ago by Jean-Marie Alpert in an effort to give back to other families after losing her own mother to breast cancer.
The Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC will be held at Equinox’s Highland Park club located at 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas. For more information and to register or donate, please visit www.justinleonard.com.
- Price Cutter Charity Championship gifts more than $905,000 to Missouri children’s charities 11/30/2016
- The Mission Continues: 10-Years of Birdies for the Brave 11/28/2016
- PGA TOUR distributes 300 Thanksgiving baskets to Northeast Florida families 11/18/2016
- Record-setting charitable donation announced for 10th playing of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship 11/17/2016
- Mentoring Matters: Golfing Turns Into Life Lessons At First Tee Miami 11/16/2016
- PGA TOUR Wives Wiffle Ball Classic at The RSM Classic raises $35,000 11/16/2016
- Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide donates $1,676,500 to Nationwide Children’s Hospital 11/15/2016
- OHL Mayakoba Classic donates 100 wheelchairs in Mexico 11/12/2016
- THE PLAYERS announces $8.5 million raised for charity in 2016 11/03/2016
- John Deere Classic announces $10.5 million raised for nearly 500 charities in 2016 11/03/2016