Equinox Fitness to Host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC
November 14, 2012
DALLAS– Equinox has announced plans to host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC. The event, which will take place on Saturday, December 1, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park in Dallas, will include a one-hour cycling class and live auction with 12-time PGA TOUR winner Justin and his wife, Amanda.
Forty bikes will be available, each for a $350 donation. Non-cycling guests are also encouraged to attend, as live auction items will be up for grabs.
The SPINCLASSIC will benefit Camp Mati. With the help of Young Life, Camp Mati aims to bring children afflicted with cancer and their families together to provide a meaningful, fun family experience at Young Life’s Trail West. Located in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado, the camp offers amazing activities with the help of student volunteers from high school and college. The camp was founded two years ago by Jean-Marie Alpert in an effort to give back to other families after losing her own mother to breast cancer.
The Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC will be held at Equinox’s Highland Park club located at 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas. For more information and to register or donate, please visit www.justinleonard.com.
- VIDEO: 2013 Charity Of The Year - Memory Matters 04/17/2014
- RBC challenges 10 PGA TOUR players to 'play it forward' in support of children's charities 04/17/2014
- RBC Heritage, Ernie Els Foundation turn golf blue in support of autism awareness 04/16/2014
- VIDEO: THE PLAYERS Championship 17th Hole Charity Challenge 04/14/2014
- Jacksonville community receives 'dream' playground 04/14/2014
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces $5,000 grant to The First Tee of Greater Rockford 04/04/2014
- Inaugural Tiger Woods Charity Playoffs to benefit youth 04/03/2014
- Donate Life America's "Play Through with Erik Compton" enters third year 04/03/2014
- Notah Begay to host charity golf tournament 04/03/2014
- Erik Compton: Matters of the Heart 04/02/2014