Equinox Fitness to Host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC
November 14, 2012
DALLAS– Equinox has announced plans to host Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC. The event, which will take place on Saturday, December 1, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park in Dallas, will include a one-hour cycling class and live auction with 12-time PGA TOUR winner Justin and his wife, Amanda.
Forty bikes will be available, each for a $350 donation. Non-cycling guests are also encouraged to attend, as live auction items will be up for grabs.
The SPINCLASSIC will benefit Camp Mati. With the help of Young Life, Camp Mati aims to bring children afflicted with cancer and their families together to provide a meaningful, fun family experience at Young Life’s Trail West. Located in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado, the camp offers amazing activities with the help of student volunteers from high school and college. The camp was founded two years ago by Jean-Marie Alpert in an effort to give back to other families after losing her own mother to breast cancer.
The Justin & Amanda Leonard’s 1st Annual Charity SPINCLASSIC will be held at Equinox’s Highland Park club located at 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue in Dallas. For more information and to register or donate, please visit www.justinleonard.com.
- Deutsche Bank Championship hosts sixth annual 'Healthy Packs' event 08/28/2014
- Morgan Hoffmann walks his way to top-10 finish, raises additional $7.5K for charity 08/28/2014
- The First Tee of Massachusetts expands with help of matching grant 08/28/2014
- Justin Leonard finds a charity to come first before golf 08/28/2014
- Team International wins 2014 Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge 08/28/2014
- Third annual Keegan Bradley Charity Classic benefits cancer, opiate addiction research 08/26/2014
- The Principal Charity Classic generates $1.3 million for charity in 2014 08/26/2014
- PGA TOUR Wives host murder mystery event benefitting New Jersey children in need 08/22/2014
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield teams with Morgan Hoffmann on The Barclays walking challenge 08/21/2014
- Greater Gwinnett Championship distributes over $170,000 to local charities 08/21/2014