Jordan’s experiences on and off the course have shaped his outlook toward service. He created The Jordan Spieth Family Foundation to lend time, awareness, and financial assistance to three areas of philanthropic concern: special needs youth, military families and junior golf.
Jordan hosts an annual AJGA championship in conjunction with Under Armour at the University of Texas. For more information, please visit jordanspiethgolf.com.
- VIDEO: The First Tee of Mexico launches 03/02/2017
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth's ace nets $100,000 for Evans Scholars Foundation 09/15/2016
- Spieth inspires during clinic for special needs children at THE PLAYERS 05/14/2016
- Jordan Spieth, FedEx donate $1 million to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 05/04/2016
- FedExCup Defining Moments: 2015 TOUR Championship Winner 10/02/2015
- Jordan Spieth to participate in Caddy For A Cure during Quicken Loans National pro-am 07/10/2015
- Reigning Masters champ Spieth among latest to commit to 2015 Zach Johnson Foundation Classic 06/01/2015
- VIDEO: Jordan Spieth draws inspiration from his sister Ellie 04/14/2015
- VIDEO: Masters champion Jordan Spieth PSA against texting while driving 04/13/2015
- Jordan Spieth Family Foundation to provide free playing opportunities for Drive, Chip and Putt participants in North Texas 04/02/2015
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|