DeLaet will host the Graham DeLaet Charity Golf Tournament to benefit junior golf in Saskatchewan, Canada on July 11, 2013.
After floods ravaged Alberta, Canada in June 2013, DeLaet pledged $9,000 to the Candaian Red Cross. PGA TOUR Canada, ATB Financial and Saskatoon businessman David Dube matched his effort, providing a grand total of $36,000 to Alberta flood relief.
In July 2013, Graham raised over $81,000 in support of junior golf and other organizations in Canada through the Graham DeLaet Golf Classic.
Those wishing to join Graham's efforts are encouraged to contribute to the effort by clicking the 'Support Graham's Causes' link below.
Weyburn and District Hospital Foundation, Inc.
Graham and Ruby DeLaet Foundation
Saskatchewan Children's Hospital
- Graham and Ruby DeLaet Foundation, The Children's Wish Foundation named charitable partners of the Nova Scotia Open 03/16/2015
- Graeme McDowell wins #RBCGolf4Kids social media campaign for charity 08/20/2014
- Shaw Communications announces campaign to benefit Graham and Ruby DeLaet Foundation 07/25/2014
- Graham and Ruby DeLaet launch foundation to benefit children in Saskatchewan 06/11/2014
- RBC challenges 10 PGA TOUR players to 'play it forward' in support of children's charities 04/17/2014
- DeLaet raises $36,000 for Alberta flood relief 06/24/2013
- Graham DeLaet announces support for flood relief in Canada 06/22/2013
- Graham DeLaet to host charity tournament to benefit junior golf in Canada 04/30/2013
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|