In 2012, Bubba launched a "Drive to a Million" campaign, to raise money for charities close to his heart. As of November 2013, the campaign has raised over $1.3M. For more information on his charitable efforts, please visit bubbawatsongolf.com/charity.
Charities Bubba is affiliated with include The First Tee of Northwest Florida, Fresh Start, Birdies for the Brave and the Ronald McDonald House of Pensacola (Fla).
Without letting family and friends know, he completed requirements toward a degree at the University of Georgia in the summer of 2008, validating his push for kids to stay in school.
The First Tee of Northwest Florida
- VIDEO: Bubba Watson visits corn maze carved in his honor 10/06/2014
- Bubba Watson to wear PING glove for charity 01/23/2014
- Play golf with Bubba for a good cause 01/09/2013
- VIDEO: Bubba Watson, Ping donate $250,000 to Phoenix Children's Hospital 01/04/2013
- CBS Sports special highlights giving back throughout the PGA TOUR 08/06/2012
- Bubba Watson Voted April PGA TOUR Player of the Month Presented by Avis 05/09/2012
- Gregory Remains an Inspiration 01/31/2012
- Bubba Watson's Drive to Fight Cancer 01/25/2012
- What Watson's Wearing 06/16/2011
- Zurich and Farmers Donate to Storm Survivors 05/02/2011
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|