In 2012, Bubba launched a "Drive to a Million" campaign, to raise money for charities close to his heart. As of November 2013, the campaign has raised over $1.3M. For more information on his charitable efforts, please visit bubbawatsongolf.com/charity.
Charities Bubba is affiliated with include The First Tee of Northwest Florida, Fresh Start, Birdies for the Brave and the Ronald McDonald House of Pensacola (Fla).
Without letting family and friends know, he completed requirements toward a degree at the University of Georgia in the summer of 2008, validating his push for kids to stay in school.
The First Tee of Northwest Florida
- PING unveils limited edition pink driver benefiting Bubba Watson's foundation 08/25/2016
- Watson awards #BubbaMelt status to City of Hope patient’s cheesy masterpiece 02/12/2015
- Watson's car nets $410K for Birdies for the Brave 01/19/2015
- Bubba Watson puts classic car on Barrett-Jackson's auction block for charity 01/09/2015
- VIDEO: Bubba Watson visits corn maze carved in his honor 10/06/2014
- Bubba Watson to wear PING glove for charity 01/23/2014
- Play golf with Bubba for a good cause 01/09/2013
- VIDEO: Bubba Watson, Ping donate $250,000 to Phoenix Children's Hospital 01/04/2013
- CBS Sports special highlights giving back throughout the PGA TOUR 08/06/2012
- Bubba Watson Voted April PGA TOUR Player of the Month Presented by Avis 05/09/2012
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|